• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my fiance!

Which is the most likely temperment?

• SJ

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • SP

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6w7-1w2-4w5

Lol, giving a tritype guess based on indirect third party information. I'd give it a 1 in 5k chance that you are correct. You are fearless.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol, giving a tritype guess based on indirect third party information. I'd give it a 1 in 5k chance that you are correct. You are fearless.

Actually I think he may just be quoting my own tritype at me. *points at her signature*

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, it's never easy to try and type someone based on a description that someone else gives. But I'm surprised no one said INFJ yet. That would be my impression.

Ni dom makes sense, but he's not rigid enough to be INTJ and I dont really seen much evidence of Te or Fi. But Ni+Fe+Ti+Se could fit.

This is one that I'm pretty sure he isn't, actually. Fe is completely unlike him, he hates societal conventions, doesn't have very much consideration for the feelings of others (unless he is close to them) and just... isn't quite so.... saccharine as INFJs usually are.