• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my fiance!

Which is the most likely temperment?

• SJ

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • SP

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He sounds similar to an ESTP I know. The guy I know is a type of lovable jerk, always says obnoxious things but very charismatic.

Seconded.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually from reading this again he seems xNTJ. He definitely is an Fi/Te or user of some sort. He also sounds like he uses some good Ni, and he doesn't sound Si at all. I'm thinking he is INTJ with strong Fi or maybe even ISFP.

He sounds mostly ENTJ and ISFP, with whatever else thrown into the mix. Maybe INFP.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I just made him take a test off of similarminds, and he got these results

Introverted (I) 68.97% Extroverted (E) 31.03%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 52.78% Perceiving (P) 47.22%

Then talked to me for a solid 8 minutes about how it would be cool to be a botanist. :shrug::unsure:
:wubbie:

As soon as I saw you were an INFP, I thought to myself "He's probably a ST." Those guys steal all the INFPs from us.

That's pretty much what I was trying to articulate, that his emphasis is much more outside of himself than I feel is capable for an introvert (I'm relatively ambiverted but I don't have nearly the same type of energy/emphasis).

bump

Maybe being around you puts him in a high energy state, and that affects your perception of his extroversion?

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As soon as I saw you were an INFP, I thought to myself "He's probably a ST." Those guys steal all the INFPs from us.

I've dated INTPs and while I love them to death, I can't live with them. Literally. It's horrifying. Everything is books and old food wrappers, everywhere. Sure, we'll finish a speed run of Fallout in 30 hours, but the dishes never get done.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've dated INTPs and while I love them to death, I can't live with them. Literally. It's horrifying. Everything is books and old food wrappers, everywhere. Sure, we'll finish a speed run of Fallout in 30 hours, but the dishes never get done.

They are immature kids.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Everything is books and old food wrappers, everywhere.
So true. Fixing this problem is something I personally have been working on lately, but so far I've only had partial success. Living like a Spartan, and serial dating may be the only way to go.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So true. Fixing this problem is something I personally have been working on lately, but so far I've only had partial success. Living like a Spartan, and serial dating may be the only way to go.

Dude, just get in the habit of throwing the garbage in the nearest receptacle. And when it gets full, dump the receptacle. It's not that hard.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Why the hell didn't I think of that? You're so awesome :wubbie: Wait...If I dump the receptacle, won't I just be back to being in a pile of wrappers?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why the hell didn't I think of that? You're so awesome :wubbie: Wait...If I dump the receptacle, won't I just be back to being in a pile of wrappers?

Ah yes, the old "take it too literally" joke that intuitives like to make.

By the way, when it comes to books, just put them back on the floor where they belong so they don't clutter up your desk, etc. I have three typology books open in front of me but I think they can go back down with the other two where they belong. There.

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ah yes, the old "take it too literally" joke that intuitives like to make.

By the way, when it comes to books, just put them back on the floor where they belong so they don't clutter up your desk, etc. I have three typology books open in front of me but I think they can go back down with the other two where they belong. There.

Books belong on bookshelves! Arranged by topic, then size.

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes mommy.

I love books, don't put them on the floor, someone could step on them or they could get lost or run over or or or

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love books, don't put them on the floor, someone could step on them or they could get lost or run over or or or

They are next to the wall where nobody walks. I protect my books, I can protect them anywhere, even on the floor.

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They are next to the wall where nobody walks. I protect my books, I can protect them anywhere, even on the floor.

*wobbly anime eyes* Well... okay.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
I am stunned that so many people are answering types that begin with E.

E/I: Very energetic, and likes doing things outdoors. Presents as introverted on the surface, but can be loud and expressive when comfortable. Less introverted and more anti-social, almost. Doesn't like most people, only has a few friends and is in sporadic contact with them. I am the only person he sees on a regular basis, as well as his co-workers. Likes going out and spending time in big cities, but is adamant about making his home in rural areas. Privacy-centric and not immediately willing to divulge personal information. Likes playing "characters" in interactions with strangers.

I don't see anything that suggests E. I don't have much to contribute beyond that. I agree that he sounds like a Se type. I suppose I might suggest INTJ or ISTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I don't see anything that suggests E. I don't have much to contribute beyond that. I agree that he sounds like a Se type. I suppose I might suggest INTJ or ISTP.

Probably ISTJ then.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6

That was my exact thoughts as well. He sounds like an I who may have high energy around Raine because he's smitten.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That was my exact thoughts as well. He sounds like an I who may have high energy around Raine because he's smitten.

ISTJ/INTP.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, it's never easy to try and type someone based on a description that someone else gives. But I'm surprised no one said INFJ yet. That would be my impression.

Ni dom makes sense, but he's not rigid enough to be INTJ and I dont really seen much evidence of Te or Fi. But Ni+Fe+Ti+Se could fit.