User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is the most likely temperment?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • SJ

    1 33.33%
  • SP

    2 66.67%
  • NF

    0 0%
  • NT

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 45

  1. #21
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    He sounds similar to an ESTP I know. The guy I know is a type of lovable jerk, always says obnoxious things but very charismatic.
    Seconded.
    I N V I C T U S

  2. #22
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Actually from reading this again he seems xNTJ. He definitely is an Fi/Te or user of some sort. He also sounds like he uses some good Ni, and he doesn't sound Si at all. I'm thinking he is INTJ with strong Fi or maybe even ISFP.
    He sounds mostly ENTJ and ISFP, with whatever else thrown into the mix. Maybe INFP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #23
    Senior Member Priori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    I just made him take a test off of similarminds, and he got these results

    Introverted (I) 68.97% Extroverted (E) 31.03%
    Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
    Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
    Judging (J) 52.78% Perceiving (P) 47.22%

    Then talked to me for a solid 8 minutes about how it would be cool to be a botanist.
    As soon as I saw you were an INFP, I thought to myself "He's probably a ST." Those guys steal all the INFPs from us.

    Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    That's pretty much what I was trying to articulate, that his emphasis is much more outside of himself than I feel is capable for an introvert (I'm relatively ambiverted but I don't have nearly the same type of energy/emphasis).

    bump
    Maybe being around you puts him in a high energy state, and that affects your perception of his extroversion?
    INTP; 5w6
    The Intense, Cerebral Type:
    Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated

  4. #24
    defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priori View Post
    As soon as I saw you were an INFP, I thought to myself "He's probably a ST." Those guys steal all the INFPs from us.
    I've dated INTPs and while I love them to death, I can't live with them. Literally. It's horrifying. Everything is books and old food wrappers, everywhere. Sure, we'll finish a speed run of Fallout in 30 hours, but the dishes never get done.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

    Johari -- Nohari

    Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

  5. #25
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    I've dated INTPs and while I love them to death, I can't live with them. Literally. It's horrifying. Everything is books and old food wrappers, everywhere. Sure, we'll finish a speed run of Fallout in 30 hours, but the dishes never get done.
    They are immature kids.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #26
    Senior Member Priori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    Everything is books and old food wrappers, everywhere.
    So true. Fixing this problem is something I personally have been working on lately, but so far I've only had partial success. Living like a Spartan, and serial dating may be the only way to go.
    INTP; 5w6
    The Intense, Cerebral Type:
    Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated

  7. #27
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priori View Post
    So true. Fixing this problem is something I personally have been working on lately, but so far I've only had partial success. Living like a Spartan, and serial dating may be the only way to go.
    Dude, just get in the habit of throwing the garbage in the nearest receptacle. And when it gets full, dump the receptacle. It's not that hard.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #28
    Senior Member Priori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Why the hell didn't I think of that? You're so awesome Wait...If I dump the receptacle, won't I just be back to being in a pile of wrappers?
    INTP; 5w6
    The Intense, Cerebral Type:
    Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated

  9. #29
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priori View Post
    Why the hell didn't I think of that? You're so awesome Wait...If I dump the receptacle, won't I just be back to being in a pile of wrappers?
    Ah yes, the old "take it too literally" joke that intuitives like to make.

    By the way, when it comes to books, just put them back on the floor where they belong so they don't clutter up your desk, etc. I have three typology books open in front of me but I think they can go back down with the other two where they belong. There.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #30
    defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Ah yes, the old "take it too literally" joke that intuitives like to make.

    By the way, when it comes to books, just put them back on the floor where they belong so they don't clutter up your desk, etc. I have three typology books open in front of me but I think they can go back down with the other two where they belong. There.
    Books belong on bookshelves! Arranged by topic, then size.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

    Johari -- Nohari

    Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

Similar Threads

  1. Help me type my sisters
    By alicia91 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:42 AM
  2. Please help me type my boss
    By JustDave in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Anybody willing to help me type my teachers?
    By LordPwnage in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 03:28 AM
  4. help me type my father's dutch-irish hero
    By runvardh in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
  5. Help me type my ex please
    By Sahara in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO