5 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 51314151617 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

K. Notice the edit, to get the whole thought. I edit my posts a lot. Plzthnx.

And thanks for the responses.

I wasn't aware I was shoving it down anyone's throat. Is that how people feel? I'm just really paranoid and think people will think badly of me if I choose the wrong type. Especially if I make a bunch of posts explaining things from that type's perspective, my paranoid self expects people to be secretly thinking I'm entirely wrong or illogical or wanting to be something and failing. Or something. So is this entirely incorrect? I'm just paranoid? I'm kind of new to the forum.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I've decided I'm 5 w 4, sx/sp.

Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
    Social |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||||||||| 78%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I've decided I'm 5 w 4, sx/sp.
    Welcome to the club!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm a little new to this part though, so I was wondering if it is common to be strong in all of them? I would think above 70% is strong. Definitely Sx though.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I'm a little new to this part though, so I was wondering if it is common to be strong in all of them? I would think above 70% is strong. Definitely Sx though.
    Have you looked over the descriptions at ocean-moonshine?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

WTF 50% of voters selected INFP!!?? Of course, that could change if more people vote.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    WTF 50% of voters selected INFP!!?? Of course, that could change if more people vote.
    Haha. Yes, appearances are confusing. After this thread I can understand how I could appear that way on the surface; but these sorts of threads (with ambiguous or confused people) are designed to get into the subtle differences between the types which a lot of people haven't thought about.

My latest view is that not only do people have tri-types, but people can change type, and ultimately it's not all that important. We just are who we are. (Not that the searching and analyzing isn't fun.)

MBTI
    ?

Haha. Yes, appearances are confusing. After this thread I can understand how I could appear that way on the surface; but these sorts of threads (with ambiguous or confused people) are designed to get into the subtle differences between the types which a lot of people haven't thought about.

My latest view is that not only do people have tri-types, but people can change type, and ultimately it's not all that important. We just are who we are. (Not that the searching and analyzing isn't fun.)
    I've thought this (the part about changing type).

Just thinking about how i have been throughout my life, it seems as if there is a point within a circle that is more of an unchanging base, and from that base lines extend that partition segments of the circle that are unique representations (since they begin with that initial base of "me") that are almost cycled through in my own stages of development... so, it's almost like i can pin-point certain ages and recognize what would amount to a different type behaviorally--but there's the crux--supposedly these catagories aren't based off of behaviors, or are supposed to be something so deeply ingrained they are unable to change...

But, i think people are too fluid for any of these labels to be accurate past, say, describing what would amount to a fraction of ourselves (which only shows a fraction of the picture).

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EntangledLight View Post
    I've thought this (the part about changing type).

Just thinking about how i have been throughout my life, it seems as if there is a point within a circle that is more of an unchanging base, and from that base lines extend that partition segments of the circle that are unique representations (since they begin with that initial base of "me") that are almost cycled through in my own stages of development... so, it's almost like i can pin-point certain ages and recognize what would amount to a different type behaviorally--but there's the crux--supposedly these catagories aren't based off of behaviors, or are supposed to be something so deeply ingrained they are unable to change...

But, i think people are too fluid for any of these labels to be accurate past, say, describing what would amount to a fraction of ourselves (which only shows a fraction of the picture).
    I totally agree!

New fun exercise: see if I can identify parts of myself which have always been true, an unchanging base.

Hm...(and focusing on positive things, because negative ones will change)
    -love of adventure
    -love of glamour
    -(sx dom things)
    -ambition
    -sensitivity to other people (a tricky one, but I believe Fe, and takes many forms depending on how healthy it is), as in: being able to get inside other people's heads, being very responsive, identifying myself by the parts which reflect other people, being conscious of how I am perceived
    -fairly social
    -easily distracted alternating with hyper focused
    -super analytical
    -super curious, obsessively searching for answers, truth seeking
    -radically honest
    -care about other people and living things
    -connection to the physical as my grounding in reality and happiness (like what I've said about needing positive physical experiences to be happy; although it's only half of it- having a knowledge of truth both intellectual and spiritual is the other half of happiness, and is unconditional).
    -love of humor and wit; being dry, silly, snarky, and mischievous
    -wanting to preserve my inner child
    -valuing health and fitness
    -never giving up on something I really want, belief in constant new beginnings and transformation
    -very energetic
    -having a sense of duty and a desire to be well behaved, but at the same time thinking for myself
    -very independent
    -inventive, innovative, and resourceful
    -playful
    -fiercely defend the people and things I care about, usually with argument (but at the same time wanting to see the big picture)
    -one with nature
    -push myself and work hard
    -enthusiastic
    -optimistic
    -like to help people solve their problems, and like to have people help me solve my problems
    -enjoy sharing knowledge and communicating complex concepts in ways normal people can understand
    -open minded and like diversity

That's about all I can think of for now. Doesn't jump out as any particular type, but has elements of all of them. I think I'm on to something with the closet extrovert thing.

I'm curious about what yours might be, or what you had in mind, @EntangledLight.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Have you looked over the descriptions at ocean-moonshine?
    Just did. 5 sx/sp is very accurate, but 5 sx/so is also very accurate. So is a little less developed, but only because my social skills are still growing, so in the end the second 2 will probably be about equal. In the general descriptions of sx/sp vs. sx/so, sx/so looked a lot more accurate. So I guess both for now, not that it matters. 5w4 sx is pretty descriptive.