User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Threads like this also validate my a-sociability and avoidance. Because I was the first commenter to make the ENFJ call, although I had some reservations about JCF. But the prize is going to commenters later on who decided on ENFJ as your type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

sorry, mal, i didn't know you said it first. I don't always read every post.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

My vote is ENFJ as well. Your posts screaaammm Fe-dom. I see Fi, but it's only natural that feelers experience a bit of both types of feeling, and thinkers experience a bit of both types of thinking -- but I recognize it more often in feelers... not sure why. Here's a little difference between the two, in terms of language:

Fe statements are often "People should... ", "It's only polite to...", "They should treat him/her/them like ..." (insert a social role, such a mother, boss, leader), "It's not right to ... (insert social statement here, such as "ignore someone when they're speaking to you", etc.)

Fi statements are often "He/she/it feels...", "Your pet feels lonely..." (My ISFP mother says this all the time about her dog), "They shouldn't treat him/her/it/them ..." ( insert something relating to a feeling/injustice/emotional adjective, such "...like they are unwanted" or "... like they don't matter"), "It's not right to ..." (in regards to respecting another's feelings)

I think some (like myself in the past) mistakenly feel anything related to oneself is Fi. But if it's in regards to oneself as a social role, for instance... that's Fe. Such as "They should treat me respectfully since I'm their mother"

As far as the Ni/Si goes, I think auxiliary Ni makes more sense than auxiliary Si. But I don't have any strong feedback on that one :P
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Threads like this also validate my a-sociability and avoidance. Because I was the first commenter to make the ENFJ call, although I had some reservations about JCF. But the prize is going to commenters later on who decided on ENFJ as your type.
    There's no prize though, I thanked everyone and I remember you were the first one to say that lol, you kept saying I was an ENFJ so how could I forget?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    sorry, mal, i didn't know you said it first. I don't always read every post.
    Comment #7 on page 1: "You are somewhere between INFJ and ENFJ. If forced to choose, I'd go with ENFJ because the MBTI relates to your external persona. It may be the case that you see yourself in a different light internally. But that's because you have a thinking process that is highly intellectual in comparison to the person your friends see you as."

Randomnity had the right idea before that. He chose both Ni and Fe, but he decided that Ni was dominant without explaining why.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Comment #7 on page 1: "You are somewhere between INFJ and ENFJ. If forced to choose, I'd go with ENFJ because the MBTI relates to your external persona. It may be the case that you see yourself in a different light internally. But that's because you have a thinking process that is highly intellectual in comparison to the person your friends see you as."

Randomnity had the right idea before that. He chose both Ni and Fe, but he decided that Ni was dominant without explaining why.
    I think I was typing my long-ass post, perhaps, when you were posting, is what happened.

Interesting though, to the bolded. I know this isn't about me, but I want to share :queenie: that my friends see me as extraverted, when given a choice between introverted and extraverted. I guess that is because when engaging, they feel my Fe at work. I am, I believe, Ni dom. But who knows what I would have been if I had not had a slightly dysfunctional childhood. Would I have been more Fe dom? I'm not sure. My bio mom is Ni dom and my bio dad is Fe dom, so I think perhaps I got both fairly strongly in my genetic code, and I cannot r/o that my life circumstances made me more Ni dom......Yet I do not enjoy crowds and never have.....Nor groups, etc.

And I'm still puzzling over your Ni serving Fe statement....and cannot reconcile it yet.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I think I was typing my long-ass post, perhaps, when you were posting, is what happened.

Interesting though, to the bolded. I know this isn't about me, but I want to share :queenie: that my friends see me as extraverted, when given a choice between introverted and extraverted. I guess that is because when engaging, they feel my Fe at work. I am, I believe, Ni dom. But who knows what I would have been if I had not had a slightly dysfunctional childhood. Would I have been more Fe dom? I'm not sure. My bio mom is Ni dom and my bio dad is Fe dom, so I think perhaps I got both fairly strongly in my genetic code, and I cannot r/o that my life circumstances made me more Ni dom......Yet I do not enjoy crowds and never have.....Nor groups, etc.

And I'm still puzzling over your Ni serving Fe statement....and cannot reconcile it yet.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Enneagram

Initially I mentally disagreed with you about ENFJ, but then you swayed me. *gives prize*

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

She mostly went for that without really thinking, to be honest, since we get so very few extroverts here and the OP mentioned being quiet. There seemed to be quite a large focus on future/goals, as well. I agree that ENFJ looks like a better fit especially with the later clarifications by the OP.
    -end of thread-

There is also the possibility that in JCF you are Ni dominant, but in the MBTI you're an ENFJ. I'm not flip-flopping but only pointing to the fact that these are not the same system, because they have very different ideas of what an extravert is.
    I can take a whole watermelon and describe it as it is.
    I can then take a whole watermelon, cut it in half, and describe each half of the watermelon as if they were separate; however, to do so destroys the concept of the whole watermelon. In other words, whether you see JCF and MBTI as mutually exclusive is how you choose to look at it and not necessarily objectively true, as there can also be truth in them being mutually inclusive.