• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type am I? So much internal conflict!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I judged ENFP just as soon as i saw your enneagram. No other intuitive type is 3w4.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, you might be extroverted then. Cognitive function tests are completely off for me but I had some luck with the MBTI tests, particularly if you take multiple ones and try to answer honestly. They at least help with identifying T/F and I/E, the other two functions are a little more problematic since many tests conflate intelligence with N and neatness with J.

Actually, T/F is the category that changes the most from one test to another.

Most S descriptions you'll find online are written by intuitives who don't really have a great understanding about sensors, so for example the INFJ descriptions will be all "visionary! brilliant! almost psychic knowledge of other people!" and the ISFJ description will be like "cleans the house so well! not too bright but tries really hard!" The ISTP descriptions nearly all suggest that we should be mechanics, racecar drivers and pro sports players. Etc. So this leads to a lot of Ss who consider themselves intelligent to mistype as N, since we don't identify with the "dumb jock" depicted in many online type descriptions.

Avoid stereotypes.

Nicki

Retired
You don't suppose the kitty was a dead giveaway?

Nah, of course not, don't introverts love cats because they identify with them? I love cats because they're cute and I'm shallow.