User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I just thought of what I was like as a little kid before a lot of the enculturation sunk in. The immediate natural reactions to things as opposed to what I thought I should be like. I guess what I was like between age 4-12. Before middle school and beyond.
    Ah okay, I see. Lol I was the weirdest kid ever. My goal in life when I was around 7 was to become a cat, no joke. How were you like when you were little?

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ah okay, I see. Lol I was the weirdest kid ever. My goal in life when I was around 7 was to become a cat, no joke. How were you like when you were little?

Haha incredibly stubborn, fairly anti-authority (laid-back until I didn't want to deal with the authority's orders anymore... I would kinda mock my authority figures), opinionated, bossy, emotional, highly sensitive, VERY talkative, intense, high-strung, respectful, considerate, sweet, aware of my environment, perceptive of others' emotions and actions, reserved, asked a ton of questions.

Haha incredibly stubborn, fairly anti-authority (laid-back until I didn't want to deal with the authority's orders anymore... I would kinda mock my authority figures), opinionated, bossy, emotional, highly sensitive, VERY talkative, intense, high-strung, respectful, considerate, sweet, aware of my environment, perceptive of others' emotions and actions, reserved, asked a ton of questions.
    Haha that sounds so familiar! Why were you anti-authority? Except I wasn't really talkative. I was really shy but then when I was with someone way louder, I was brought out of my shell and was pretty silly. I was never perceptive of emotions either. I was always rude/offensive on accident and when someone was angry at me for stuff like that, it always hurt my feelings. Ah I see. Same here with asking a lot of questions. Lol I annoyed the heck out of my parents.

Glycerine

Haha that sounds so familiar! Why were you anti-authority? Except I wasn't really talkative. I was really shy but then when I was with someone way louder, I was brought out of my shell and was pretty silly. I was never perceptive of emotions either. I was always rude/offensive on accident and when someone was angry at me for stuff like that, it always hurt my feelings. Ah I see. Same here with asking a lot of questions. Lol I annoyed the heck out of my parents.
    Haha people annoyed me and I wanted them to leave me alone after awhile.Lol! This might help. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INJ.html
    http://www.personalitypage.com/html/EFJ.html

Haha people annoyed me and I wanted them to leave me alone after awhile.Lol! This might help. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INJ.html
    http://www.personalitypage.com/html/EFJ.html
    Lol I see. Same here! Both my parents are ESFx's so it was pretty overwhelming from time to time haha. Hmm I identify with both descriptions really. INJ towards my early years, EFJ later on till teenage years.

Whenever I take an MBTI test, I get ENTJ... But I'm only thinking and judging by 1 %.

Whenever I take an MBTI test, I get ENTJ... But I'm only thinking and judging by 1 %.
    Yup, I've decided I'm an ENTJ with a well developed Fi function.

Honestly, I'm still confused about my MBTI. Am I ENFJ, INFJ, or ENTJ? I think I prefer Te/Fi but then, I really identify with INFJ descriptions and people who are INFJs perfectly. Could anyone help?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Honestly, I'm still confused about my MBTI. Am I ENFJ, INFJ, or ENTJ? I think I prefer Te/Fi but then, I really identify with INFJ descriptions and people who are INFJs perfectly. Could anyone help?
    You can resolve this dilemma with MBTI tritypes.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    You can resolve this dilemma with MBTI tritypes.
    How exactly does that work? I'm not sure if this matters, it may interfere with typing myself properly but I know for sure that my enneagram tritype is 318.