User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 187

  1. #151
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I just thought of what I was like as a little kid before a lot of the enculturation sunk in. The immediate natural reactions to things as opposed to what I thought I should be like. I guess what I was like between age 4-12. Before middle school and beyond.
    Ah okay, I see. Lol I was the weirdest kid ever. My goal in life when I was around 7 was to become a cat, no joke. How were you like when you were little?

  2. #152
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ah okay, I see. Lol I was the weirdest kid ever. My goal in life when I was around 7 was to become a cat, no joke. How were you like when you were little?

    Haha incredibly stubborn, fairly anti-authority (laid-back until I didn't want to deal with the authority's orders anymore... I would kinda mock my authority figures), opinionated, bossy, emotional, highly sensitive, VERY talkative, intense, high-strung, respectful, considerate, sweet, aware of my environment, perceptive of others' emotions and actions, reserved, asked a ton of questions.

  3. #153
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Haha incredibly stubborn, fairly anti-authority (laid-back until I didn't want to deal with the authority's orders anymore... I would kinda mock my authority figures), opinionated, bossy, emotional, highly sensitive, VERY talkative, intense, high-strung, respectful, considerate, sweet, aware of my environment, perceptive of others' emotions and actions, reserved, asked a ton of questions.
    Haha that sounds so familiar! Why were you anti-authority? Except I wasn't really talkative. I was really shy but then when I was with someone way louder, I was brought out of my shell and was pretty silly. I was never perceptive of emotions either. I was always rude/offensive on accident and when someone was angry at me for stuff like that, it always hurt my feelings. Ah I see. Same here with asking a lot of questions. Lol I annoyed the heck out of my parents.

  4. #154
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Haha that sounds so familiar! Why were you anti-authority? Except I wasn't really talkative. I was really shy but then when I was with someone way louder, I was brought out of my shell and was pretty silly. I was never perceptive of emotions either. I was always rude/offensive on accident and when someone was angry at me for stuff like that, it always hurt my feelings. Ah I see. Same here with asking a lot of questions. Lol I annoyed the heck out of my parents.
    Haha people annoyed me and I wanted them to leave me alone after awhile.Lol! This might help. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INJ.html
    http://www.personalitypage.com/html/EFJ.html

  5. #155
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Haha people annoyed me and I wanted them to leave me alone after awhile.Lol! This might help. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INJ.html
    http://www.personalitypage.com/html/EFJ.html
    Lol I see. Same here! Both my parents are ESFx's so it was pretty overwhelming from time to time haha. Hmm I identify with both descriptions really. INJ towards my early years, EFJ later on till teenage years.

  6. #156
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Whenever I take an MBTI test, I get ENTJ... But I'm only thinking and judging by 1 %.

  7. #157
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Whenever I take an MBTI test, I get ENTJ... But I'm only thinking and judging by 1 %.
    Yup, I've decided I'm an ENTJ with a well developed Fi function.

  8. #158
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Honestly, I'm still confused about my MBTI. Am I ENFJ, INFJ, or ENTJ? I think I prefer Te/Fi but then, I really identify with INFJ descriptions and people who are INFJs perfectly. Could anyone help?

  9. #159
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Honestly, I'm still confused about my MBTI. Am I ENFJ, INFJ, or ENTJ? I think I prefer Te/Fi but then, I really identify with INFJ descriptions and people who are INFJs perfectly. Could anyone help?
    You can resolve this dilemma with MBTI tritypes.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #160
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    You can resolve this dilemma with MBTI tritypes.
    How exactly does that work? I'm not sure if this matters, it may interfere with typing myself properly but I know for sure that my enneagram tritype is 318.

Similar Threads

  1. So what type am I?
    By Typoz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:28 AM
  2. What Type Am I?
    By Strangelove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. What type am I NOT.
    By Poser in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. What Type am I?
    By reason in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
  5. What type am I?
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO