User Tag List

Thread: IxxP

MBTI
    ISFP

Default IxxP

Hi, I'm new. I know I am an introvert and a perceiver, I am certain about that. The others make less sense. Hopefully you can help me out.

Fi/Te

I could be this because i spend a lot of time thinking about feelings and feel them strongly. Also I like to get things done with minimum effort possible. It's true I keep feelings for myself. However I could not put up with he Te way of structuring everything for too long. I like to be free

Ti/Fe

I could also be this because more often than not I make decisions on what makes sense. Also fe would be the last function meaning I aspire to have some social standing and popularity, which is something I would like. Problem is I see ti users and think they are cold and harsh. I also care less for social norms and have poor social skills

Se/Ni

I think most of the time I see things for what they are, but unfortunately I don't have the other characteristics of dressing well, having coordination and being aware. I spen more time overanalysing things wih Ni. Maybe I have an unhealthy loop?

Ne/Si

I could be this as i spontaneously come up with witty comments which make people laugh. I am also sentimental type of person. However I don't agree with Si attention to detail and structure, I cold care less.

As you can see I'm stuck to see what pairs I have, could someone be ale to figure it out? Thanks

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Hi, I'm new. I know I am an introvert and a perceiver, I am certain about that. The others make less sense. Hopefully you can help me out.

Fi/Te

I could be this because i spend a lot of time thinking about feelings and feel them strongly. Also I like to get things done with minimum effort possible. It's true I keep feelings for myself. However I could not put up with he Te way of structuring everything for too long. I like to be free

Ti/Fe

I could also be this because more often than not I make decisions on what makes sense. Also fe would be the last function meaning I aspire to have some social standing and popularity, which is something I would like. Problem is I see ti users and think they are cold and harsh. I also care less for social norms and have poor social skills

Se/Ni

I think most of the time I see things for what they are, but unfortunately I don't have the other characteristics of dressing well, having coordination and being aware. I spen more time overanalysing things wih Ni. Maybe I have an unhealthy loop?

Ne/Si

I could be this as i spontaneously come up with witty comments which make people laugh. I am also sentimental type of person. However I don't agree with Si attention to detail and structure, I cold care less.

As you can see I'm stuck to see what pairs I have, could someone be ale to figure it out? Thanks
    You're making it too complicated. Determine the other two letters individually, and then you can read about how the JCF stuff applies.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISFP

Maybe I was overanalysing. I think I am an isfp. Maybe I just need to develop se because I have it while not having any of it's advantages.