• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxxP

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
Hi, I'm new. I know I am an introvert and a perceiver, I am certain about that. The others make less sense. Hopefully you can help me out.

Fi/Te

I could be this because i spend a lot of time thinking about feelings and feel them strongly. Also I like to get things done with minimum effort possible. It's true I keep feelings for myself. However I could not put up with he Te way of structuring everything for too long. I like to be free

Ti/Fe

I could also be this because more often than not I make decisions on what makes sense. Also fe would be the last function meaning I aspire to have some social standing and popularity, which is something I would like. Problem is I see ti users and think they are cold and harsh. I also care less for social norms and have poor social skills

Se/Ni

I think most of the time I see things for what they are, but unfortunately I don't have the other characteristics of dressing well, having coordination and being aware. I spen more time overanalysing things wih Ni. Maybe I have an unhealthy loop?

Ne/Si

I could be this as i spontaneously come up with witty comments which make people laugh. I am also sentimental type of person. However I don't agree with Si attention to detail and structure, I cold care less.

As you can see I'm stuck to see what pairs I have, could someone be ale to figure it out? Thanks

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi, I'm new. I know I am an introvert and a perceiver, I am certain about that. The others make less sense. Hopefully you can help me out.

Fi/Te

I could be this because i spend a lot of time thinking about feelings and feel them strongly. Also I like to get things done with minimum effort possible. It's true I keep feelings for myself. However I could not put up with he Te way of structuring everything for too long. I like to be free

Ti/Fe

I could also be this because more often than not I make decisions on what makes sense. Also fe would be the last function meaning I aspire to have some social standing and popularity, which is something I would like. Problem is I see ti users and think they are cold and harsh. I also care less for social norms and have poor social skills

Se/Ni

I think most of the time I see things for what they are, but unfortunately I don't have the other characteristics of dressing well, having coordination and being aware. I spen more time overanalysing things wih Ni. Maybe I have an unhealthy loop?

Ne/Si

I could be this as i spontaneously come up with witty comments which make people laugh. I am also sentimental type of person. However I don't agree with Si attention to detail and structure, I cold care less.

As you can see I'm stuck to see what pairs I have, could someone be ale to figure it out? Thanks

You're making it too complicated. Determine the other two letters individually, and then you can read about how the JCF stuff applies.

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
Maybe I was overanalysing. I think I am an isfp. Maybe I just need to develop se because I have it while not having any of it's advantages.