Hi! I made an account here because I was lurking, and I've been having some typing problems with myself recently.
I'm very prominently ExFx. After some hard consideration, I've decided that I'm definitely ESFx. But I'm not sure whether I'm judging or perceiving.
Some things about me...
- My rooms and workspaces tend to get cluttered and messy very, very easily. Sometimes I have cans and bottles and cups and plates lying around that I just can't be bothered to deal with. But I always end up cleaning it anyways, and the cycle repeats.
- I much prefer living in a clean place to a messy place.
- I put off assignments until the last minute almost always.
- However, I hate doing things without knowing the consequences. I never blurt things out or make decisions without thinking about it first.
- I have a great deal of empathy. I literally care about everyone, whether I like them as a person or not.
- I'm opinionated, but I will alter what I say to a person based on who I'm talking to, as I tend to avoid conflict.
- However, if necessary, I will face conflict -- having a falling out with a friend upsets me deeply, but I would rather get something out in the open than keep it bottled up forever.
- My friends tend to go to me with their problems, even people I'm not close with sometimes open up to me. Once, I had a friend in a dilemma who asked me what they should do -- when I said I didn't know, they responded (not sarcastically), "Well if YOU don't know what to do, I'm screwed!"
- I like making lists and writing things down. I tend to forget things if I don't write them down. Sometimes I forget things two seconds after I think them.
- I understand everyone's point of view, whether I agree with it or not.
- I'm almost always level-headed. Even when I have irrational feelings, I recognize that they're irrational, and I don't indulge them.
- I hate feeling like a serious dilemma is completely out of my control.
- I like to have a clear idea of what I'm going to do before I do it. Although I'm not awful at improvisation, I feel a lot better when I have at least some kind of plan.
- I need to take my MP3 player with me everywhere -- if I have to go somewhere without it, I feel immensely uncomfortable.
- I notice details about people that others seem to overlook. I can remember random, insignificant facts about celebrities I like and friends. Sometimes a friend will tell me something insignificant and I'll bring it up months later and they'll be surprised that I remembered that.
- I'm a very quick learner when it comes to things I'm interested in. If I'm not interested in it, I'll have to teach and reteach myself about 8 times for it to sink in. I'm also a hands-on person, I enjoy learning things by doing them.
- I tend to do all my studying for tests about five minutes before I take the test.
- I have such amounts of empathy, that if a friend of mine tells me that they're feeling miserable, I'll probably end up feeling miserable too. If they tell me they have a killer headache, I'll get a headache as well.
- I went on YouTube to watch videos of ESFPs and see if I act like them. It was honestly hard for me to watch, they were just TOO enthusiastic! My favorite type to watch is INTJ, and I get along best with introverts (although I'm an incredibly extroverted person).
- I can't handle being alone for more than short amounts of time because I'm afraid I'll lose control of my calmness and there won't be anyone I'll be able to talk to about it.
Yeah...I'd really like your input! And if you read all of that rambling, thank you so much. I hope I didn't bore you to tears.