So... I've been trying to type my mom for quite some time. We're very similar in some ways, but very different at the same time. For example, she hates that I'm a procrastinator and will wait till the last possible minute to do something. Here's some info about her.
- When given a project - she starts on it immediately and stresses until it's finished.
- She leaves really early to make sure she gets to appointments/meetings 10-15 minutes early.
- She is an artistic person, but wasn't really good at it until she took several classes to develop the skill.
- She is very organized. She has four different filing cabinets in her house full of just about every kind of document possible. (bills, certificates, taxes, etc)
- She isn't very empathetic towards others. If something were to happen one of her family members she would be, but not towards the general population.
- She has one close friend and the rest of her friends are really just her family.
- She doesn't mind going places by herself, as long as they aren't huge events with a lot of people.
- She insists on telling people "what she would do" in their situation...even when they don't ask for it... And she has a habit of interrupting someone before they can say what they were going to do/have done.
- We joke that she "looks" with her fingers because a lot of the time shopping she has to touch everything to see how it feels.
- We have a hard time communicating... We can mean the exact same thing, but we'll convey it in different ways...thus resulting in an argument.
- Her feelings get hurt easily, but she bottles it up.... And then explodes later...
I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has... I'm just not sure what else to say right now!