Thread: a fed up INxJ

Default a fed up INxJ

Please help me.......... *suffocating*

And please convince me.

I'm gonna die.
    51% sure INTJ
    49 % sure INFJ

OH I'M SO MAD.
    For all I know, I'm a PERMANENT xNxx!!!!!

MBTI
    free

You're INFJ on the basis that you have a Pika on your avatar and you need so much opinion from other people to help justify what you are.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I'm gonna die 50% sure I am ISTP in a TiNi loop, 49% sure I am INTP, and 1% sure INTJ due to Ni.

Your are not alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakawaka View Post
    You're INFJ on the basis that you have a Pika on your avatar and you need so much opinion from other people to help justify what you are.
    OK, honestly I find this very illegitimate. Pika says nothing what so ever neither does needing help from people unless your referring to the stereotypes in which I'm too well rounded to relate enough to any of them to justify myself as one. Oh and also if you insist on seeing it this way I have tried to hard for so long to figure this out before asking for help that most people would think it's INTJ.

OMGGGG

MBTI
    free

I'm just lightly teasing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakawaka View Post
    I'm just lightly teasing you.
    Make jokes only 1) when it's the time and they will be taken correctly and won't hurt the desired objective. AND 2) When they are actually funny one's.
    AND DON'T ANYONE DARE MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON THIS STATEMENT EITHER OR ELSE.

I SECOND that you are an INFJ because of your Pikachu avatar (just kiddin')

Cross out the two functions that INXJ's share:
    INTJ: Ni Te Fi Se
    INFJ: Ni Fe Ti Se

So we will only look at these 4 functions for now,
    Te Fi
    Fe Ti

In other words, do you think your feeling and thinking function is either extroverted or introverted?

http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive...explained.html
    For the site, scroll down to the listed function(s) (there is another sited that listed this, but this one shows similar information that I've saw in that site... and I can't seem to find the other one.)

Pick the MBTI you think is the one that most represent those two functions in between.

EDIT: Wrong Link (was researching something else.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post

Te Fi
    Fe Ti

In other words, do you think your feeling and thinking function is either extroverted or introverted?

http://www.fivearts.net/index.php?topic=2082.0
    For the site, scroll down to the listed function(s) (there is another sited that listed this, but this one shows similar information that I've saw in that site... and I can't seem to find the other one.)

Pick the MBTI you think is the one that most represent those two functions in between.
    YEAH. Because if I wasn't specifically having problems with this I would have known already HUH? :P
    Just kidding. UMMM, I show thinking more but that is for...a number of reasons. I usually have the urge to care for people on the sidelines though. It also depends on the party too though. Somehow I always extravert my feeling side at the wrong time by accident though. But I think that's only if I feel strongly about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post

Te Fi
    Fe Ti

http://www.fivearts.net/index.php?topic=2082.0

YEAH. Because if I wasn't specifically having problems with this I would have known already HUH? :P
    Just kidding. UMMM, I show thinking more but that is for...a number of reasons. I usually have the urge to care for people on the sidelines though. It also depends on the party too though. Somehow I always extravert my feeling side at the wrong time by accident though. But I think that's only if I feel strongly about it.

Also mentioning that I'm not sure if I'm even...