• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

a fed up INxJ

Zhuli Lily Askar

Please help me.......... *suffocating*

And please convince me.

I'm gonna die.
51% sure INTJ
49 % sure INFJ

OH I'M SO MAD.
For all I know, I'm a PERMANENT xNxx!!!!!

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
You're INFJ on the basis that you have a Pika on your avatar and you need so much opinion from other people to help justify what you are.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna die 50% sure I am ISTP in a TiNi loop, 49% sure I am INTP, and 1% sure INTJ due to Ni.

Your are not alone!;)

Zhuli Lily Askar

You're INFJ on the basis that you have a Pika on your avatar and you need so much opinion from other people to help justify what you are.

OK, honestly I find this very illegitimate. Pika says nothing what so ever neither does needing help from people unless your referring to the stereotypes in which I'm too well rounded to relate enough to any of them to justify myself as one. Oh and also if you insist on seeing it this way I have tried to hard for so long to figure this out before asking for help that most people would think it's INTJ.

OMGGGG

Zhuli Lily Askar

I'm just lightly teasing you.

Make jokes only 1) when it's the time and they will be taken correctly and won't hurt the desired objective. AND 2) When they are actually funny one's.
AND DON'T ANYONE DARE MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON THIS STATEMENT EITHER OR ELSE.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I SECOND that you are an INFJ because of your Pikachu avatar (just kiddin')

Cross out the two functions that INXJ's share:
INTJ: Ni Te Fi Se
INFJ: Ni Fe Ti Se

So we will only look at these 4 functions for now,
Te Fi
Fe Ti

In other words, do you think your feeling and thinking function is either extroverted or introverted?

http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive-functions/9813-mbti-functions-explained.html
For the site, scroll down to the listed function(s) (there is another sited that listed this, but this one shows similar information that I've saw in that site... and I can't seem to find the other one.)

Pick the MBTI you think is the one that most represent those two functions in between.

EDIT: Wrong Link (was researching something else.)

Zhuli Lily Askar

Te Fi
Fe Ti

In other words, do you think your feeling and thinking function is either extroverted or introverted?

http://www.fivearts.net/index.php?topic=2082.0
For the site, scroll down to the listed function(s) (there is another sited that listed this, but this one shows similar information that I've saw in that site... and I can't seem to find the other one.)

Pick the MBTI you think is the one that most represent those two functions in between.

YEAH. Because if I wasn't specifically having problems with this I would have known already HUH? :p
Just kidding. UMMM, I show thinking more but that is for...a number of reasons. I usually have the urge to care for people on the sidelines though. It also depends on the party too though. Somehow I always extravert my feeling side at the wrong time by accident though. But I think that's only if I feel strongly about it.

Zhuli Lily Askar

Te Fi
Fe Ti

http://www.fivearts.net/index.php?topic=2082.0

YEAH. Because if I wasn't specifically having problems with this I would have known already HUH? :p
Just kidding. UMMM, I show thinking more but that is for...a number of reasons. I usually have the urge to care for people on the sidelines though. It also depends on the party too though. Somehow I always extravert my feeling side at the wrong time by accident though. But I think that's only if I feel strongly about it.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Well, shoot, the first time I took the test I was confused as you were because the scales weren't that great in measuring people's preferences. Quite frankly, you are the only person who knows which MBTI to belong to. :D

Anyhow,

The third function (Tertiary function[in this case: Ti or Fi]) is generally understood as the function we consider vulnerable when interacting with others.

As a general statement, INTJs often have trouble with their introverted feeling function and often find it a vulnerability to themselves. Thus, when the Fi function hasn't mature, it can take a nasty turn with themselves or with others.

INFJ's, with their Introverted Thinking on the other hand, often over-think(sorry for the pun) things. Say the INFJ will be doing a paper that is stressing the said INFJ out. That INFJ will work on and on with that paper until it fits to how the INFJ wants it to be, or snap out of it and accept it as is.

NOTE: And fudge, I gave you the wrong link
http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive-functions/9813-mbti-functions-explained.html

Zhuli Lily Askar

Well, shoot, the first time I took the test I was confused as you were because the scales weren't that great in measuring people's preferences. Quite frankly, you are the only person who knows which MBTI to belong to. :D

Anyhow,

The third function (Tertiary function[in this case: Ti or Fi]) is generally understood as the function we consider vulnerable when interacting with others.

As a general statement, INTJs often have trouble with their introverted feeling function and often find it a vulnerability to themselves. Thus, when the Fi function hasn't mature, it can take a nasty turn with themselves or with others.

INFJ's, with their Introverted Thinking on the other hand, often over-think(sorry for the pun) things. Say the INFJ will be doing a paper that is stressing the said INFJ out. That INFJ will work on and on with that paper until it fits to how the INFJ wants it to be, or snap out of it and accept it as is.

NOTE: And fudge, I gave you the wrong link

But I've tried figuring it out myself and it doesn't work!!! I think I'm a INTJ according to that though but something stops me from believing it wayyy too often.

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
Maybe you're a little bit more sensitive than you think or you just needed to bond with your associates to purge off some energies. When your unstable compound stabilizes, you'll see how small or big your FE is compared to your TE.

Although I can't fathom why your assumed 2% will make a huge difference. Why don't you just start leading a new breed of INXJ's and throw over the MBTI/Cognifuncs :D

Zhuli Lily Askar

Maybe you're a little bit more sensitive than you think or you just needed to bond with your associates to purge off some energies. When your unstable compound stabilizes, you'll see how small or big your FE is compared to your TE.

Although I can't fathom why your assumed 2% will make a huge difference. Why don't you just start leading a new breed of INXJ's and throw over the MBTI/Cognifuncs :D

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. The system was based on something that creates 16 and only 16 types. Changing the rules like that would destroy the foundation and it wouldn't be MBTI anymore. You can just do that.

Zhuli Lily Askar

There you go. INTJ.

I was accused of being anything but INTJ on another site. And why do some of the perfect matched one's scare me before I even talk to them? OK, one statement of mine was an INTJ. Also, how do you determine someone's type through their statements unless they had thoughts from one direction instantly? Because for me all sides of an argument spring up and I don't know which one to choose and I believe both. I think my other view on your statement would have been INFJ. This stinks.

Does anybody think I'm INTP? lalalalal~

fck.

http://personalitycafe.com/intj-forum-scientists/94282-am-i-intj-5.html#post2528867

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
I had this decision because right away, you went on with the future of MBTI as a system and dived into the base of what it is and I assumed you must have thought I'm being inane. You talked about your subjective reaction on what would objectively happen rather than regarding how your statement might have affected me. And I came to these decisions by gut and trying to read your after-reactions to me just fooling around. I also have absolutely no idea what kind of person you are beforehand and commented because you had a Pika and found your opening thread cute even without your avatar.

I also don't know how old you are. Some people "knew" what they are as soon as they can talk to people but some others, the rest of the functions manifest over time. Your hesitation with an "authentic" INTJ might have stemmed from a less developed tertiary or you are just suddenly "feeling the authority/crowd" if you're young. There's a possibility you think in TE first (you're measuring up the opponent/evidence, then direct your other functions) because you followed this evidence - > result pattern quite a lot. Introverted (non MBTI terms) ENTJ can exist.

Next time you're stressed, consider where the sources are coming from and what you're doing about it. From an INTJ model, you might Snorlax in sensing activities or just take facts very literally and...act like a dick because your FI makes you only see things your way regardless of "evidence".

As for myself, I believe MBTI is limiting and is perfectly deconstruct able for future development. It wouldn't be MBTI, but no way is a patch fixed or a version revision on programs anymore injustice to the beta.

Zhuli Lily Askar

I had this decision because right away, you went on with the future of MBTI as a system and dived into the base of what it is and I assumed you must have thought I'm being inane. You talked about your subjective reaction on what would objectively happen rather than regarding how your statement might have affected me. And I came to these decisions by gut and trying to read your after-reactions to me just fooling around. I also have absolutely no idea what kind of person you are beforehand and commented because you had a Pika and found your opening thread cute even without your avatar.

I also don't know how old you are. Some people "knew" what they are as soon as they can talk to people but some others, the rest of the functions manifest over time. Your hesitation with an "authentic" INTJ might have stemmed from a less developed tertiary or you are just suddenly "feeling the authority/crowd" if you're young. There's a possibility you think in TE first (you're measuring up the opponent/evidence, then direct your other functions) because you followed this evidence - > result pattern quite a lot. Introverted (non MBTI terms) ENTJ can exist.

Next time you're stressed, consider where the sources are coming from and what you're doing about it. From an INTJ model, you might Snorlax in sensing activities or just take facts very literally and...act like a dick because your FI makes you only see things your way regardless of "evidence".

As for myself, I believe MBTI is limiting and is perfectly deconstruct able for future development. It wouldn't be MBTI, but no way is a patch fixed or a version revision on programs anymore injustice to the beta.

Sorry if just spitting that out offended to you. It's 1:30 sleepy time! I'll respond tomorrowww~ UwU"

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just accept that MBTI is not to be taken seriously and stop being fed up.