User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: a fed up INxJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    Yeah I picked it because I think I'm Ni dom, can't believe I got so much Ne. I think because I'm having an eruption of it. I thought INFJ because people said I'm not INTJ enough. How come when I'm doing leisurely activities I use a lot of Ti but when I talk to people im too Te?
    Those particular tests are mostly bogus. Not because the people formulating them have them "wrong", so much as the definitions of the functions are very, very particular. It's easy for an INTJ to score high on Ti (INTP) or Ne (ENTP or ENFP).

If you think you're an Ni-dom as opposed to an Ne dom, why? When you think, do you just get a zillion ideas and have a hard time sorting through them all? Or do you kind of just relax, and then all the various ideas and inputs settle down and fit together, and suddenly you know the answer?
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Those particular tests are mostly bogus. Not because the people formulating them have them "wrong", so much as the definitions of the functions are very, very particular. It's easy for an INTJ to score high on Ti (INTP) or Ne (ENTP or ENFP).

If you think you're an Ni-dom as opposed to an Ne dom, why? When you think, do you just get a zillion ideas and have a hard time sorting through them all? Or do you kind of just relax, and then all the various ideas and inputs settle down and fit together, and suddenly you know the answer?
    The a zillion ideas thing is a perfect explanation of my biggest problem in life.
    I know this is a lot to ask but can someone describe an INTJ & INFJ under stress if you've seen one. I've read articles, now I need something else.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

The a zillion ideas thing is a perfect explanation of my biggest problem in life.
    I know this is a lot to ask but can someone describe an INTJ & INFJ under stress if you've seen one. I've read articles, now I need something else.
    Okay, I don't mean to be blunt but those functions were everywhere. You are clearly in a loop of some sort and I have no idea what. Fill out this questionaire for me.....

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I will fill that up soon! It's just I don't really have time at the moment. But does anyone but any chance think I'm might not be an INxJ at all? Any ideas?

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Could you show me the rude post you are referring to? I'd like to take a look. This thread is for helping me find my type and so they are arguements....and, rudely asking for help....? This doesn't work in my head there can't be anything rude because....cannot contemplate no open doors.... *exhaust*

SORRY!

ohhh....ENFPs sometimes like and sometimes..... JK XD
    Make jokes only 1) when it's the time and they will be taken correctly and won't hurt the desired objective. AND 2) When they are actually funny one's.
    AND DON'T ANYONE DARE MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON THIS STATEMENT EITHER OR ELSE.

Oh boy. ...I honestly think you're most likely not Fe. ...because you just pushed so many of my "Oh that's rude" buttons. I don't mean to be mean, but since you're obviously anxious about discovering more about yourself via MBTI I'd say It's not very likely that you'de be a Fe aux. You would know why you came across rude if you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    There you go. The pikachu solves this problem. As long as no other INTJ shows up siding with "I like cute things for avatar as well", then you have the answer.
    It's a well known scientific fact that INFJs have ethereal wispy avatars, nature pictures or elves/fairies/mermaids. INFPs overlap on mermaid and fairy, or waif portraits, but their avatars also notoriously often feature small cute fuzzy things. ENFPs often have a zany picture or a cute small fuzzy thing or a puppet.
    Ts like anime avatars. ;D

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    It's a well known scientific fact that INFJs have ethereal wispy avatars, nature pictures or elves/fairies/mermaids. INFPs overlap on mermaid and fairy, or waif portraits, but their avatars also notoriously often feature small cute fuzzy things. ENFPs often have a zany picture or a cute small fuzzy thing or a puppet.
    Does Deanna Troi count as cute, small, and fuzzy?
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    Does Deanna Troi count as cute, small, and fuzzy?
    Rats! No. :/ And she's not waif-like either. ...my theory need revision.
    ...back to the old drawing board.

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Rats! No. :/ And she's not waif-like either. ...my theory need revision.
    ...back to the old drawing board.
    Defying type expectations since 1990!
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    Defying type expectations since 1990!
    Just keeping us on our toes.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I wonder where mine would fit in there.....
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.