Thread: a fed up INxJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    I SECOND that you are an INFJ because of your Pikachu avatar (just kiddin')
    I really don't think an INTJ would have a Pikachu avatar and I'm not kidding.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Interests have nothing to do with how you think about things. INTJs can't like what most perceive as cute?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    Interests have nothing to do with how you think about things. INTJs can't like what most perceive as cute?
    Of course they can. I like babies, animals and miniature foods but they'd never be my avatar.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

There you go. The pikachu solves this problem. As long as no other INTJ shows up siding with "I like cute things for avatar as well", then you have the answer.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I think you need to step back and take a breath. MBTI is not the be all and end all of your personal identity. In fact, pinning down your sense of identity doesn't necessarily have to be the be all and end all of your life.

You vibe as an INFJ more than an INFJ, but this has more to do with the way you've been interacting with people on this forum, and nothing to do with the avatar. I'm certain as can be at this point that I'm an INTJ and I think that my avatar is freakin' adorable.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've noticed some INTJs have a predilection for cute things, nearly bordering on obsession. I have seen INTJs repeatedly rep lol cats, Pokemon, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

So, I wouldn't judge on the avatar.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I'm fed up with someone right now who probably is fed up with me too. lol

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

51% sure INTJ
    49 % sure INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Of course they can. I like babies, animals and miniature foods but they'd never be my avatar.
    Apparently no one here has pondered the multiple My Little Pony avatars on INTJf. They even have a pony emoticon:

As for your type, Zhuli, I usually discern by how people make their arguments. I know a very cutesy INTJ on INTJf, where she'll do all sorts of things making me doubt her INTJ-ness, but then she ends up making classic cutting INTJ remarks, e.g., talking about her friend who was going to get tickets for this special event and she was so excited, then, totally deadpan, sotto voce: "He failed." Or she'll go on about her plants, and you think she's being way too emotive ... but then she posts timed snapshots of sprouts gradually growing. So lots of emoting of pleasure and annoyance, but when actually DOING something, there's a high Te standard, a methodology, that isn't about values or people, but is about success/failure, about progress, about measuring things.

The thing to realize about INTJs is that we have emotions, and while we largely hold them in reserve, we do tend to let them out on the interwebz. The other way to differentiate INTJ from INFJ in that regard is how the emotions are expressed and what kind. Strangely the emotive INTJs come across as more cute and fluffy (or really dark and cynical, but that's another topic) than the INFJs, who either go for being constructively kind and helpful, to dignified and elegant, to remarkably biting and nasty (sharp and cutting ego-tearing remarks, not just basic INTJ-ish calling other people stupid). To the extent they do "fluffy", it's always with a twist or an artistic intent, a meaning. For INTJs, the "fluffy" fixation, if it exists, is more "just because", it's "what I like", or "I know it's not me; that's the point".

Another way of comparing the INTJ to INFJ: the INTJ is often sillier. This parallels the fluffy, but it's more general. I've an INTJ boss right now, where we pick up on each others' thoughts very quickly. One time, we were analyzing how a particular program functioned, and he said, "Let's try a Venn diagram," and started drawing one, a couple of circles, barely intersecting, "See? There is only the slimmest of intersections between these two sets," ... and then drew a smiley face within each of the circles ... "only their ears touch!" That's a middle-aged INTJ executive in action.

Let me know if this helps at all.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What is OP's age?
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni