User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: a fed up INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    YEAH. Because if I wasn't specifically having problems with this I would have known already HUH? :P
    Just kidding. UMMM, I show thinking more but that is for...a number of reasons. I usually have the urge to care for people on the sidelines though. It also depends on the party too though. Somehow I always extravert my feeling side at the wrong time by accident though. But I think that's only if I feel strongly about it.
    Well, shoot, the first time I took the test I was confused as you were because the scales weren't that great in measuring people's preferences. Quite frankly, you are the only person who knows which MBTI to belong to.

Anyhow,

The third function (Tertiary function[in this case: Ti or Fi]) is generally understood as the function we consider vulnerable when interacting with others.

As a general statement, INTJs often have trouble with their introverted feeling function and often find it a vulnerability to themselves. Thus, when the Fi function hasn't mature, it can take a nasty turn with themselves or with others.

INFJ's, with their Introverted Thinking on the other hand, often over-think(sorry for the pun) things. Say the INFJ will be doing a paper that is stressing the said INFJ out. That INFJ will work on and on with that paper until it fits to how the INFJ wants it to be, or snap out of it and accept it as is.

NOTE: And fudge, I gave you the wrong link
    http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive...explained.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    Well, shoot, the first time I took the test I was confused as you were because the scales weren't that great in measuring people's preferences. Quite frankly, you are the only person who knows which MBTI to belong to.

Anyhow,

The third function (Tertiary function[in this case: Ti or Fi]) is generally understood as the function we consider vulnerable when interacting with others.

As a general statement, INTJs often have trouble with their introverted feeling function and often find it a vulnerability to themselves. Thus, when the Fi function hasn't mature, it can take a nasty turn with themselves or with others.

INFJ's, with their Introverted Thinking on the other hand, often over-think(sorry for the pun) things. Say the INFJ will be doing a paper that is stressing the said INFJ out. That INFJ will work on and on with that paper until it fits to how the INFJ wants it to be, or snap out of it and accept it as is.

NOTE: And fudge, I gave you the wrong link
    http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive...explained.html
    But I've tried figuring it out myself and it doesn't work!!! I think I'm a INTJ according to that though but something stops me from believing it wayyy too often.

MBTI
    free

Maybe you're a little bit more sensitive than you think or you just needed to bond with your associates to purge off some energies. When your unstable compound stabilizes, you'll see how small or big your FE is compared to your TE.

Although I can't fathom why your assumed 2% will make a huge difference. Why don't you just start leading a new breed of INXJ's and throw over the MBTI/Cognifuncs

Quote Originally Posted by Nakawaka View Post
    Maybe you're a little bit more sensitive than you think or you just needed to bond with your associates to purge off some energies. When your unstable compound stabilizes, you'll see how small or big your FE is compared to your TE.

Although I can't fathom why your assumed 2% will make a huge difference. Why don't you just start leading a new breed of INXJ's and throw over the MBTI/Cognifuncs
    That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. The system was based on something that creates 16 and only 16 types. Changing the rules like that would destroy the foundation and it wouldn't be MBTI anymore. You can just do that.

MBTI
    free

There you go. INTJ.

There you go. INTJ.
    I was accused of being anything but INTJ on another site. And why do some of the perfect matched one's scare me before I even talk to them? OK, one statement of mine was an INTJ. Also, how do you determine someone's type through their statements unless they had thoughts from one direction instantly? Because for me all sides of an argument spring up and I don't know which one to choose and I believe both. I think my other view on your statement would have been INFJ. This stinks.

Does anybody think I'm INTP? lalalalal~

fck.

http://personalitycafe.com/intj-foru...ml#post2528867

MBTI
    free

I had this decision because right away, you went on with the future of MBTI as a system and dived into the base of what it is and I assumed you must have thought I'm being inane. You talked about your subjective reaction on what would objectively happen rather than regarding how your statement might have affected me. And I came to these decisions by gut and trying to read your after-reactions to me just fooling around. I also have absolutely no idea what kind of person you are beforehand and commented because you had a Pika and found your opening thread cute even without your avatar.

I also don't know how old you are. Some people "knew" what they are as soon as they can talk to people but some others, the rest of the functions manifest over time. Your hesitation with an "authentic" INTJ might have stemmed from a less developed tertiary or you are just suddenly "feeling the authority/crowd" if you're young. There's a possibility you think in TE first (you're measuring up the opponent/evidence, then direct your other functions) because you followed this evidence - > result pattern quite a lot. Introverted (non MBTI terms) ENTJ can exist.

Next time you're stressed, consider where the sources are coming from and what you're doing about it. From an INTJ model, you might Snorlax in sensing activities or just take facts very literally and...act like a dick because your FI makes you only see things your way regardless of "evidence".

As for myself, I believe MBTI is limiting and is perfectly deconstruct able for future development. It wouldn't be MBTI, but no way is a patch fixed or a version revision on programs anymore injustice to the beta.

I had this decision because right away, you went on with the future of MBTI as a system and dived into the base of what it is and I assumed you must have thought I'm being inane. You talked about your subjective reaction on what would objectively happen rather than regarding how your statement might have affected me. And I came to these decisions by gut and trying to read your after-reactions to me just fooling around. I also have absolutely no idea what kind of person you are beforehand and commented because you had a Pika and found your opening thread cute even without your avatar.

I also don't know how old you are. Some people "knew" what they are as soon as they can talk to people but some others, the rest of the functions manifest over time. Your hesitation with an "authentic" INTJ might have stemmed from a less developed tertiary or you are just suddenly "feeling the authority/crowd" if you're young. There's a possibility you think in TE first (you're measuring up the opponent/evidence, then direct your other functions) because you followed this evidence - > result pattern quite a lot. Introverted (non MBTI terms) ENTJ can exist.

Next time you're stressed, consider where the sources are coming from and what you're doing about it. From an INTJ model, you might Snorlax in sensing activities or just take facts very literally and...act like a dick because your FI makes you only see things your way regardless of "evidence".

As for myself, I believe MBTI is limiting and is perfectly deconstruct able for future development. It wouldn't be MBTI, but no way is a patch fixed or a version revision on programs anymore injustice to the beta.
    Sorry if just spitting that out offended to you. It's 1:30 sleepy time! I'll respond tomorrowww~ UwU"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Just accept that MBTI is not to be taken seriously and stop being fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    Just accept that MBTI is not to be taken seriously and stop being fed up.
    That is something I cannot do at the moment! Still trying to figure out why!