Hello there! My boyfriend and me have been dating for almost one year, and I'm trying to figure out his type... I've already sent him an MBTI test. In the first one, he scored ENTJ, in the second one, INTP (he read the description and said it didn't fit him at all, and I agree). I definitely think that he fits more some EJ type... I'll list some of his characteristics below, can you help me?
- He's very sociable and nice with everyone. He can talk with anyone, about anything. Knows a lot of people and doesn't matter where we are, he always find someone he knows;
- He's an Electrical Engineering student, and really enjoys this area. Science, mathematics, physics, robotics and astronomy are some of his main interests.
- He likes to have everything planned, he can even say the he "calculates his day"... I find it very funny;
- Some things my family love about him is his determination and responsibility... And I can say that, yes, it's incredible to see how he can't take his eyes of some work that has to be done until it's finished!
- Although he can show a lot of sentimentality to me when we are together, in another situations of his life he couldn't ever be called someone sentimental, or emotional: he hadn't cried for years (even when his close grandfather died, he didn't cry... once he said that it was kind of insensitive of his part, but he just didn't felt like crying or anything), he hates anything that appeals to much to emotion (preferring mystery movies and books, action, psychological themes etc);
- He's the calmest person I've ever seen. It's very hard to let him angry, or irritated, or anything like that. Even when I have some violent outbursts of emotion, temper, or anything, he's the one to put my head in the right place thinking about the subject and offering a quick solution about the trouble. He says that it's easier for him not to be influenced by emotions and think logically and solve the issue, not causing more trouble.
- He's very intelligent, but very modest about it.
- Our relationship is perfect, I can say. He's very faithful and loyal. We can have long conversations about theories that can last hours. And I have to say that things that lacks in my personality I can find a balance with him and vice-versa. Being an INFP, I think it can offer some clue about his type...
(Sorry for mistakes, English isn't my first language and I made this thread kinda quickly, without paying to much attention to grammar etc)
[It's "guesses" in the poll... LOL]