User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by choccrunchie View Post
    yeah i did, the description describes my thirst for knowledge well, but im not sure about the interest in photography and logic. i loathe photography, and i gradually bore of maths
    Gotta try and look at without making it more generalised, a good you can do is look at the individual functions and avoid the profile stereotypes

MBTI
    ._.
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

@Joehobo, could you explain Ti and Ni to me? i dont quite understand them

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I accidently lost everything I typed.. so this will be brief sorry, I don't have much time lately for typeC

I know near to nothing about Ni, and only a little about Ti.

Ti being a judging function basically analyses and flesh' out logical inconsistencies, in the processes involving decision making. It tends to have an internal structure built upon theories, and principles which it has assimilated within itself in order to understand the world it's experiencing. This is an introverted function focused inwardly.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

the description describes my thirst for knowledge and nostalgic music well, but im not sure about the interest in photography and logic. i loathe photography, and i gradually bore of maths. oh and im not as cold.
    Photography? Try not to nitpick the descriptions so much. INTP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ._.
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Yes, I.
    i meant the not understanding sarcasm bit

MBTI
    ._.
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

i originally thought intp too but this thread really confused me: http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...tp-infp-d.html

so im really questioning my knowledge of the functions

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I suggest you start researching then, question: how long have you been trying to type yourself?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

i originally thought intp too but this thread really confused me: http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...tp-infp-d.html

so im really questioning my knowledge of the functions
    Went through your thread, man, honestly speaking. It looks like you're just going in circles, and you're nitpicking alot at little things rather than taking in the bigger picture. Right now I'm not sure at what to type you, but it does look like your over analysing all the individual and CONFLICTING information you've been given. Step away from it all for a little, don't worry about typing yourself - focus on things outside of your own head and maybe you'll start to find a bit more clarity. I'm also guessing you are young, and this unfortunately only makes it more difficult to type you, although I'm not saying it's extremely difficult.. it just depends on the stability in your life right now.

However with all that being said, I' am still sticking with my earlier suggestion that I feel you give off an INTP vibe.

MBTI
    ._.
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Went through your thread, man, honestly speaking. It looks like you're just going in circles, and you're nitpicking alot at little things rather than taking in the bigger picture. Right now I'm not sure at what to type you, but it does look like your over analysing all the individual and CONFLICTING information you've been given. Step away from it all for a little, don't worry about typing yourself - focus on things outside of your own head and maybe you'll start to find a bit more clarity. I'm also guessing you are young, and this unfortunately only makes it more difficult to type you, although I'm not saying it's extremely difficult.. it just depends on the stability in your life right now.

However with all that being said, I' am still sticking with my earlier suggestion that I feel you give off an INTP vibe.
    thanks that was really helpful