* He is very self-contained
, does not show
much impatience, nor emotion.
* He can appear cold, yet he cares deeply about things
. But the revelation comes in a few words, or a sentence.
Never excessive emotionalities. I think you'd never see him lose his temper
* A gentleman of the old school
, in all senses of the word. Always courteous to ladies, never going into ugly fights/behaviours. Seems to understand boundaries and rules innately.
* A master wordsmith. Extremely well-read, can hold his own on any debate on personality, philosophy, religion, politics and sociology.
* An observer of human nature
, but he does not judge them. Seems to enjoy poking them for reactions, though uncomfortable being poked himself.
* A quiet sense of humour and a sense of fun that can be sparked
, but the play seems to come as a response vs an initiative, but it could be because I'm not in his inner circle
* If irritated/frustrated, it shows via class sarcasm
, for want of a better word. Does not suffer fools gladly, simply ignores most or take veiled stabs at them. But always with a smile.
* Has a presence that fills a room. Interaction with him feels like circling a banked fire. Something is simmering inside, but you do not really know what.
* And yes, he is good-looking, dresses well, takes care of his body and makes me feel, exquisitely female.
* I'm never able to rid myself of the feeling that he sees me as an amusing little chit.
Like a birdie he'd let sit on his finger on a sunlit day, just to see if I'd fly or stay.