1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? Wall Of Text alert!
Shortly before coming onto this forum, I thought I was and INTP, but I tend to get annoyed at them picking apart fine points in a discussion instead of the other way round and a lot of them seem to prefer to use logical reasoning when justifying a decision, but for me “I felt like it” is acceptable, and then I thought I might be an ISFP, but the profiles don't seem to match (I seem to me more comfortable with logic than most ISFPs, ditto for INFPs (same inferior T function)) and I'm not a NTJ because I can't Ni for my life. I considered some sort of ISTJ but again, I don't really fit the profiles.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To feel free to be myself and follow my values and impulses, because all too often I feel forced to do certain things, by both inane rules and inane social conventions.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
The brief moments when I got to fulfil my beliefs and have great fun at the same time without feeling forced to do something.
Edit: Underlined the “have great fun” because I feel that plays a greater part to feeling fulfilled for me.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I'm forced to show how I feel about something to the world when I really don't want to.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
How I feel about it mainly, but also how I am likely to feel about it later.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is finding or creating resources or other tidbits necessary to completing the project. I'm never in charge.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I had the most fun when I went skiing. I can remember it having been really exhilarating.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Hands-on. I need to do it to learn it, and if I can't, I get bored and tend to mentally wander.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
See how it fits with what I believed and if it's matched up to my experiences.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I find harmony when I am doing what I believe in and when I am free to be myself.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I prefer one-on-one or small groups, and I have a tendency to speak and then think about it.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to size up where I am jumping before leaping. And I'm not sure which speaks louder.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'd tape the program and go on the night out.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Making mountains out of molehills and interpreting things the wrong way, eg interpreting random people laughing at a joke to be that they hate me. Emotional outbursts usually stemming from the above. At the same time, I can become bossy and domineering and generally displaying the traits I hate in other people (see 16). And then feeling really guilty about it because I've been such a hypocrite.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People pushing themselves on others, manipulative people, people who thinks that their way of doing things is the One Right Way and can't see there are other right ways, people intolerant of others opinions, people who hurt the people I care about, people who hurt animals for the hell of it, and hypocrisy.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Animals and nature, although I generally prefer doing things with others rather than simply talking about it.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
Celebrity gossip and other celebrity-related stuff.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
There's a seldom-voiced opinion that I tend to look down on others due to intellectual arrogance. Problem? I don't judge others on intellect. As for what my friends would never say about me, I think the words would be “rebellious” and “organised”.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Hmmm... Get a law to be passed that the day-I-can-do-whatever-I-like lasts a whole year. I'm not sure what next, but it might have something to do with hanging out with a few friends.