User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4w5 or 5w4?

Junior Member Array

OK, that's what I was thinking. I do that a lot--actually, I'm doing that right now (although I'm not aware of Time Cube guy, but I'll look it up).

I can identify a lot with envy as well, although curiously more so several months ago, less so now. Like I said, these moods seem to come and go, but always alternatively fivish and fourish.

You know, the fours withhold themselves too. They don't want to expose their vulnerability so there may be tendency to keep people at a distance. Have you tried looking at the health levels of type 4 and type 5 (, and going from there? It should be obvious from this. If not, then what about type 9 (withdrawn, dissociation can be confused with detachment)?

Other links that might help:

Quote Originally Posted by SoftRains View Post
    Could you tell me what the five 'thing' is (if the four 'thing' is feeling as much as possible)?
    Hell, I don't know. I kind of experience the same deal as you so don't ask me. I would say the five thing would be seclusion, detachment and thinking, all of which I do like crazy. I definitely have my four stretches and my five stretches. PM me about this if you'd like. Maybe we can figure it out.