ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    World Domination = INTX
    Healing the World = INFX
    Wow I'm glad @Mal+ pointed this out...this is so untrue. I'm pretty sure INFJ Hitler wanted world domination, and INTP Albert Einstein was quite alright with healing it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I think anybody who is not sure between these two types is an INFJ.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What's up with the X's? Does INTX mean INTP/J? Since when are they about world domination?
    They are about world domination because they tend to believe in justice being the advantage of the stronger, but I am just making this up.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    They are about world domination because they tend to believe in justice being the advantage of the stronger, but I am just making this up.
    If you prefer to lose all credibility, I guess that's up to you.

The INTJ/P gone bad has different motivations and goals. Consider Josef Mengele, Jack Kevorkian, and Dr. Frankenstein.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Really? Then what about the INTJ who scored Ti highest on a function test? What about the fact that this test I keep seeing posted here can't even apply the formula correctly, such that NeTi comes out as INTP?
    Like I said, don't trust the tests. Study what Fe, Ti, Te, Ne, etc means yourself and then use that to figure out your type.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The INTJ/P gone bad has different motivations and goals. Consider Josef Mengele, Jack Kevorkian, and Dr. Frankenstein.
    Kevorkian was bad???
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Kevorkian was bad???
    According to most normal standards. In Africa it would have been ok, in certain circumstances, for him to ceremoniously eat the bodies.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleFighter View Post
    Please don't trust the tests--even the official one claims to be correct only 70% of the time. Going by cognitive functions is, in my opinion, the only way to get it right.
    Really because this test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp got me and my parents bang on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mooseantlers View Post
    Really because this test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp got me and my parents bang on.
    A few instances of being correct doesn't mean that tests in general are a reliable way to nail down what someone's type is.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Back to the OP,

@Cloud of Thunder, what could be happening if you're an INFJ is that your tertiary Ti is coming out at this stage of your life, and this is making you wonder if you're a Thinker. One of the popular theories of how the different cognitive functions become developed in people's lives is that at about the age you are now, that's when the tertiary is developed. This is just a possibility.

With the difference between Te and Ti, some broad differences between them is that Te tends to look outward more for figuring things out--Te-users have a tendency to quote or link to studies, scholarly articles, and things like that. They also tend to tell others their theories in hopes that others will tell them what they think--either agree or disagree so that the theories can be tested or refined for accuracy. Te is also more concerned with things that are useful in getting a goal accomplished, and generalizes more than Ti.

Ti is more about internal logical rules than looking externally. Its goal is not so much getting a goal accomplished but is more concerned with 100% accuracy. It doesn't like to generalize as much, and Ti-users use phrases like "I think...", "I believe...," "Maybe...," more often than Te-users in general.

Another difference that you can tell when you look at people's posts on this site is that Te-users tend to post in a way that's giving bullet points. The point they're making will be easier to spot. Ti-users instead tend to give paragraphs instead of bullet points, and the point they're making is less highlighted and is more buried inside of the paragraph as a whole.

Also, note that because I'm a tertiary Ti-user, I felt compelled to add that these were "broad differences," for accuracy--a Te-user would be less likely to say this but feel that it is understood that it is a generalization.

For Fe/Fi, this has been endlessly debated on this site for a long time about what the definitions of these are and how they work in people. I would recommend checking out some of the long threads that explore this topic and seeing which one you feel resonates with you the most. My favorite Fe/Fi thread is this one.