User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP

Well, actually, I was kind of hoping if others might respond as to what type I am. But, okay.

I always think that other people know what I'm thinking, but I've usually thought wrong. :P

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Being typist is sort of like being racist. I don't want to be a typist.
    Then may I now take out the part of my sig devoted to one of your many typist quotes?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTP

Well, I've taken many tests. Probably too many. And far too many times.

ENTP with...

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.5)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***** (5.8)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** * (51.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26.4)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************ (24.4)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************** * (51.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
    good use

And it says.. INTP or ENFP as being additional options.

It looks a bit messed up.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeting View Post
    Well, I've taken many tests. Probably too many. And far too many times.

ENTP with...

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.5)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***** (5.8)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** * (51.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26.4)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************ (24.4)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************** * (51.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
    good use

And it says.. INTP or ENFP as being additional options.

It looks a bit messed up.
    I definitely get ENTP out of that set of scores. ENFP looks like a good second choice based on that.

MBTI
    ENTP

Thanks. I've been going over this for days, but I think that I'm satisfied now and can move on to bigger and better things. Fixations are such a bother.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Thanks. I've been going over this for days, but I think that I'm satisfied now and can move on to bigger and better things. Fixations are such a bother.
    Do you have any personal information about the Fe tertiary for your type and how it affects you?

MBTI
    ENTP

(After typing out another huge, long-winded post, then deleting)

Nope!

It's too late for that!

You're stuck with another ENFP masquerading as an ENTP! Or one of those other ones.

... In all honesty though?

I'm not sure how to explain, so...

My Personality In An Unfortunately Lengthy, But Somewhat Concise Nutshell

• Being messy, scatterbrained, and unaware of immediate surroundings
    • Very 'interesting', and on-the-go problem solving skills.
    • Will get a fascination for a subject, become engrossed for a time, lose passion, continue to something new, sometimes after frustratingly low periods of waiting to find that 'spark'. Even though there are many subjects on the brain, things I know I should be doing, because they are towards my aspirations, unable to start due to being fixated on irrelevant subjects.
    • Enthusiasm
    • Excitement
    • Friendly and outgoing
    • No volume control
    • Feeling anxious inside, wanting to fit in, worrying about not being accepted, despite being at ease in crowd. (?!)
    • Often feel that helpful, loving, self-sacrificing attitudes, when shown in public are: A) Phony face to be accepted and liked. B) Not truly the way I should be, and am, mentally or emotionally .
    • With people I trust, will crack jokes when faced with intense emotions. Not able to truly understand more than light hearted feelings. Affections are expressive, filled with emotion, but without duration. Feels towards others from self, but unable to see how other's are feeling, or what they might need.
    • With people I trust, will be self-sacrificing when aware of what is needed, and completely self-absorbed when not made aware. (ie. Through tones in speech, or, more often, directly being told. I really do have to be told everything. Sometimes to get me to do a chore, or task that needs to be done. Will be bitter about being told what to do, despite oftentimes needing the direction.
    • Will often say what I think without regard to other's feelings. Will have to be made aware after it is said that it was inappropriate. Apologies often follow.
    • Love learning, figuring things out, puzzles, mystery. Becomes frustrated when information is withheld, for any reason. Any pleadings of, ''Can't we talk about this later?'' are usually met with argument, debates, persistent attempts at understanding and finding out.
    • Very argumentative, loves to debate absolutely everything. Usually to the frustration and emotional outbursts of others.
    • Can't stop talking about current fixation. Will annoy others with consistency of it, until it's the next fixation, or 'low' period.
    • Will stand by certain principles, virtues, but bends many rules despite this. Will not lie, cheat, or steal. Will not swear, and finds swearing to be uncouth and unnecessary.
    • Will accept a deal, or make an agreement, and either forget about it, or bend the rules in regards to how to complete it.
    • When at school, never, ever followed the rules when it came to given assignments. Hummed in class. Was placed in an isolated cubicle away from other children due to being 'disruptive'. Yes. From humming.
    • Often described as being '' in own little world''.
    • Will show delight and joy in nature, and simple things like that.

I really do think I'm messed up. Maybe my personality is something, but my ADHD traits get in the way? Bah. I have no idea. I'm almost positive that I cheated on the test, doing it so often to get my way. In the beginning, it was ENFP. Then I did it again, and it was ENTP. And again, and again, and ENTP.

MBTI
    ENTP

When in a discussion today with someone who knows me very well, we talked about my argument style. It was agreed that I'm very argumentative.

While, to me, I lay out the facts in an argument in a very enthusiastic and animated way, to this individual there were points made.

Apparently, when in a discussion I:

• Eagerly jump in
    • Have no idea past or future
    • Will go into a loop of the same thing over and over again, simply worded differently. This can be very annoying, apparently.
    • Very erratic, and will often interrupt impatiently

They also added that this is the way an emotional person reacts. They don't think first, get caught up in the emotions of a discussion. Thoughts?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

When in a discussion today with someone who knows me very well, we talked about my argument style. It was agreed that I'm very argumentative.

While, to me, I lay out the facts in an argument in a very enthusiastic and animated way, to this individual there were points made.

Apparently, when in a discussion I:

• Eagerly jump in
    • Have no idea past or future
    • Will go into a loop of the same thing over and over again, simply worded differently. This can be very annoying, apparently.
    • Very erratic, and will often interrupt impatiently

They also added that this is the way an emotional person reacts. They don't think first, get caught up in the emotions of a discussion. Thoughts?
    Thanks for the warning!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Thanks for the warning!
    Oh, you know, I do what I can. :P