• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TIL that I'm not an ISTP. Please stop calling me an ISTP now. Thanks

LEGERdeMAIN

I would greatly appreciate if all of you would refrain from referring to me as an ISTP. I am not an ISTP. If there are any questions or comments for me on this subject, I will be pleased to answer them here.

LEGERdeMAIN

And why does it really matter anyway?

It probably doesn't matter to you. It doesn't even matter very much to me. It's simply a minor nuisance to place a label on yourself out of convenience only to have everyone dismiss you when you decide to finally leave the box. In fact, most people seem to think I'm an ISTP, that I'm claiming INTJ as "performance art" or as an act of low-level trolling. It's clear that I have not been forthcoming enough about myself for others to make an informed judgement about my type. Although I keep most of my self hidden from others, I do not blame myself for other people's assumptions. Taking as a whole a single slice of one's personality is a failure on the observer's part. Pigeonholing is a way of life for many of these typology cultists, so it doesn't come as a surprise. It's unfortunate though, that every typology forum is saturated with self-proclaimed experts who have transformed simple, loose, generalized models into stereotypical cages from which it's captives cannot escape. Don't you dare change your preferences or allow any change whatsoever. You will be whipped, beaten and fried in a vat of boiling tar and then rolled in chicken feathers and strung up on a dead tree in the middle of the desert, literally.

Last edited:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yep, sounds like an INTJ to me. :newwink:

No, seriously... You guys have some scary rants and threats. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It probably doesn't matter to you. It doesn't even matter very much to me. It's simply a minor nuisance to place a label on yourself out of convenience only to have everyone dismiss you when you decide to finally leave the box. In fact, most people seem to think I'm an ISTP, that I'm claiming INTJ as "performance art" or as an act of low-level trolling. It's clear that I have not been forthcoming enough about myself for others to make an informed judgement about my type. Although I keep most of my self hidden from others, I do not blame myself for other people's assumptions. Taking as a whole a single slice of one's personality is a failure on the observer's part. Pigeonholing is a way of life for many of these typology cultists, so it doesn't come as a surprise. It's unfortunate though, that every typology forum is saturated with self-proclaimed experts who have transformed simple, loose, generalized models into stereotypical cages from which it's captives cannot escape. Don't you dare change your preferences or allow any change whatsoever. You will be whipped, beaten and fried in a vat of boiling tar and then rolled in chicken feathers and strung up on a dead tree in the middle of the desert, literally.

Hmmm sounds like you prefer Fi over Te. Sure not INFP? :D :D :D

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These avatarless people make me scared...i think theyre all the same guy

OP is INFP?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

tee hee.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You disturbed the balance in here. If you're an INTJ from an ISTP, someone else has to change accordingly... I'm now.... ESFJ I guess? Unless we're considering functional changes only... You're destroying this whole complicated mathematical balance in here, and that's why we are outraged and you SHALL be castrated.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am ISTP and all who fail to convert to our invincible army shall die, because we are the new master race, and I will be the leader. All hail RaptorWizard, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe! ISTP wins lol

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am ISTP and all who fail to convert to our invincible army shall die, because we are the new master race, and I will be the leader. All hail RaptorWizard, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe! ISTP wins lol

(Follows looking willing but weak and disheveled)

MXZCCT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5

Are you stoned?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you stoned?

I am experiencing an epic mind-gasm, entirely self-induced by sheer willpower.

I can do it without drugs too.

If you are creeped out by me playing the ISTP, blame Zarathustra for typing me as ISTP. He will burn in hell for it according to Riva!

MXZCCT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
I am experiencing an epic mind-gasm, entirely self-induced by sheer willpower.

I can do it without drugs too.

If you are creeped out by me playing the ISTP, blame Zarathustra for typing me as ISTP. He will burn in hell for it according to Riva!

I'm not creeped out. Just slightly curious as to the origins of your rambling.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know the OP is not an INTJ or an ISTP but rather the OP is an ESFP!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
TIL? Reddit? Imgur?

Or is this a common internet thin, now?

You don't know me, but I always thought you were an INTJ. 0u0