User Tag List

12 Last

Default TIL that I'm not an ISTP. Please stop calling me an ISTP now. Thanks

I would greatly appreciate if all of you would refrain from referring to me as an ISTP. I am not an ISTP. If there are any questions or comments for me on this subject, I will be pleased to answer them here.

I'll stop that, promise.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Please stop calling me an ISTP now. Thanks
    What shall I call you?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ENTP

And why does it really matter anyway?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Can I call you an ENFP?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeting View Post
    And why does it really matter anyway?
    It probably doesn't matter to you. It doesn't even matter very much to me. It's simply a minor nuisance to place a label on yourself out of convenience only to have everyone dismiss you when you decide to finally leave the box. In fact, most people seem to think I'm an ISTP, that I'm claiming INTJ as "performance art" or as an act of low-level trolling. It's clear that I have not been forthcoming enough about myself for others to make an informed judgement about my type. Although I keep most of my self hidden from others, I do not blame myself for other people's assumptions. Taking as a whole a single slice of one's personality is a failure on the observer's part. Pigeonholing is a way of life for many of these typology cultists, so it doesn't come as a surprise. It's unfortunate though, that every typology forum is saturated with self-proclaimed experts who have transformed simple, loose, generalized models into stereotypical cages from which it's captives cannot escape. Don't you dare change your preferences or allow any change whatsoever. You will be whipped, beaten and fried in a vat of boiling tar and then rolled in chicken feathers and strung up on a dead tree in the middle of the desert, literally.
    Last edited by LEGERdeMAIN; 06-20-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: literally(but not literally literally, only figuratively literally)

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    Can I call you an ENFP?
    You can call me whatever you want, only because of your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    What shall I call you?
    Texas Ranger
    Last edited by LEGERdeMAIN; 06-20-2012 at 09:41 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Yep, sounds like an INTJ to me.

No, seriously... You guys have some scary rants and threats.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    It probably doesn't matter to you. It doesn't even matter very much to me. It's simply a minor nuisance to place a label on yourself out of convenience only to have everyone dismiss you when you decide to finally leave the box. In fact, most people seem to think I'm an ISTP, that I'm claiming INTJ as "performance art" or as an act of low-level trolling. It's clear that I have not been forthcoming enough about myself for others to make an informed judgement about my type. Although I keep most of my self hidden from others, I do not blame myself for other people's assumptions. Taking as a whole a single slice of one's personality is a failure on the observer's part. Pigeonholing is a way of life for many of these typology cultists, so it doesn't come as a surprise. It's unfortunate though, that every typology forum is saturated with self-proclaimed experts who have transformed simple, loose, generalized models into stereotypical cages from which it's captives cannot escape. Don't you dare change your preferences or allow any change whatsoever. You will be whipped, beaten and fried in a vat of boiling tar and then rolled in chicken feathers and strung up on a dead tree in the middle of the desert, literally.
    Hmmm sounds like you prefer Fi over Te. Sure not INFP?