User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EIE

Default Scored same on Type 3,5 and 9...HELP

I need help. I just did one of those Enneagram tests online. I know, I'm an EFSJ. The Enneagram test shows me, that I equally scored on Types: 3,5 and 9. What does that mean?
    Last edited by Rosamunda; 05-14-2012 at 04:40 AM.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rosamunda View Post
    I need help. I just did one of those Enneagram tests online. I know, I'm an EFSJ. The Enneagram test shows me, that I equally scored on Types: 3,5 and 9. What does that mean?

Enneagram tests are highly unreliable .

If you are indeed an ESFJ there is almost no chance that you are a type 5 , even 9 is not that likely. What leaves you with a 3.

My suggest is that you google "enneagram 1" , "enneagram 2" ........ untill "enneagram 9" , and read all 9 descriptions. (and choose which fits the best)

Glycerine

Are you a very social person? If then, chances are 3. 5 and 9 are very low energy types. The order of likelihood is 3,9, 5.

I see myself as 5 Fe dom so there may be a slim chance that you are one too.

ReflecTcelfeR

Hm... They all have 6 in common.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Are you a very social person? If then, chances are 3. 5 and 9 are very low energy types. The order of likelihood is 3,9, 5.

I see myself as 5 Fe dom so there may be a slim chance that you are one too.
    9s can be every sociable too, especially Fe dom 9s. many 9s are mistaken for much more extroverted than they actually are

@Rosamunda
    tell us more about yourself
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Enneagram tests are highly unreliable .

If you are indeed an ESFJ there is almost no chance that you are a type 5 , even 9 is not that likely. What leaves you with a 3.

My suggest is that you google "enneagram 1" , "enneagram 2" ........ untill "enneagram 9" , and read all 9 descriptions. (and choose which fits the best)
    that is not the way to figure out someone's enneagram lol
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Glycerine

@Rosamunda, I considered 9, 3, 6, 5. I tried to figure out what my main motivations and inscecurities were centered around and which enneagram fit best concerning them.
    A little guideline 5, 6 tend to be more pessimistic and anxious about life. 5 tends to detach from the world. 6 engages the world. 9 is the most easy-going and typically has a more optimistic outlook. 3 is more positive but they want to achieve a certain image for themselves so they can be a bit tightly wound.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EIE

Thank you guys so much I re read the descriptions for 3, 5 and 9 again. A lot of 3 fits me, which is to be honest quite hard to read since it doen't draw a nice picture of the person...I do like getting good feedback from others, and I do work hard. I wouldn't say I'm as ruthless as the text pointed out. And who doesn't like to be successful? After thoroughly reading the enneagram 5, I can confidently say, that it doesn't fit me at all...I do like to think about things and like to have things figured out around me, I'm not at all withdrawn or scared not to be strong enough to carry the weight of life. About 9 I can say, that I do like to have harmony around me, and try to get people to make peace with each other, not at any cost though, and also not because I cannot bear to be in a conflict. I just like to help people, and people come to me for a help often. So as much as it shocks me, I think I'm mostly a 3

Glycerine

Thank you guys so much I re read the descriptions for 3, 5 and 9 again. A lot of 3 fits me, which is to be honest quite hard to read since it doen't draw a nice picture of the person...I do like getting good feedback from others, and I do work hard. I wouldn't say I'm as ruthless as the text pointed out. And who doesn't like to be successful? After thoroughly reading the enneagram 5, I can confidently say, that it doesn't fit me at all...I do like to think about things and like to have things figured out around me, I'm not at all withdrawn or scared not to be strong enough to carry the weight of life. About 9 I can say, that I do like to have harmony around me, and try to get people to make peace with each other, not at any cost though, and also not because I cannot bear to be in a conflict. I just like to help people, and people come to me for a help often. So as much as it shocks me, I think I'm mostly a 3
    3s are cool beans. They know how to get things done smoothly and efficiently and know how to woo a crowd at their best. I think Selena Gomez is EXFJ 3w4 and Rob Lowe is ESFJ 3w2.

garbage

Welcome aboard!

So as much as it shocks me, I think I'm mostly a 3
    It ain't so bad. Here's some stuff about 3s straight from the horse's mouth.

Based upon my scant knowledge, I'd say.. perhaps 3w2 for you?