User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

  1. #1
    Member ArpeggiatingCantata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    56

    Default Can someone help me!?

    I need help but i've tried writing threads before and no one responds, i'm thinking because I make them too long so........ If you can help me tell me, and ask any questions that'd make it easy so that I don't over write? Thanks!
    Hopefully this works better.
    -.-

  2. #2
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Bullet points are my favorite thing on the entire planet.

    :3

    What seems to be the problem?

  3. #3
    Member ArpeggiatingCantata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Bullet points are my favorite thing on the entire planet.

    :3

    What seems to be the problem?
    Aha
    The problem is............ I want to figure out my type... I've cut out most types, but i'm stuck between a few of them and it's partly due to me not being able to remember a lot of my past. Not sure if I blocked it out or not but yeah, parts of it are a real blur. I want to know what would be useful to type me. I've written threads with no response because I include a lot of information, that obviously people don't want to read.

  4. #4
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArpeggiatingCantata View Post
    Aha
    The problem is............ I want to figure out my type... I've cut out most types, but i'm stuck between a few of them and it's partly due to me not being able to remember a lot of my past. Not sure if I blocked it out or not but yeah, parts of it are a real blur. I want to know what would be useful to type me. I've written threads with no response because I include a lot of information, that obviously people don't want to read.
    Have you made a "type me" thread"... might help to have added poll.


    Oh right...just seen it... will check it out...
    disregard above.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  5. #5
    Member ArpeggiatingCantata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Have you made a "type me" thread"... might help to have added poll.


    Oh right...just seen it... will check it out...
    disregard above.
    Yeah it's the one that talks about "Making sense of this all." It's the most accurate one.. Disregard the other one. :3 Well the other wan't really a type me thread, but meh.

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone help me better understand the extroverted/introverted judging functions?
    By ChrisC99 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 06:37 PM
  3. I had a crazy dream can someone help me interpret it?
    By pinkgraffiti in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 06:48 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 01:49 PM
  5. Can Someone Help Me Understand Why The President of Mexico Feels This Way?
    By Thalassa in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO