• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?

Nocturnality

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been going at typing myself for five years now and i've still not figured which type I am yet. I think I am very balanced throughout the dichotomies which might explain why I can't identify which description fits me the best. I also test differently depending on which test it is I am taking.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

My second guessing nature.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Big family, many friends and a great career. It would make me feel good about myself.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Me extroverting made me feel like anything is possible.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Women showing interest.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I don't know.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Finishing the project. I don't know.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Image.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I don't know.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

Mediocre.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Depends on the idea. I usually know if it makes sense without any great effort.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Latter.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I mostly think before speaking.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I don't know. No.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Go out. One could always "rent" a dvd insted.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Intense thinking.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I don't know.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Probably what i think is interesting.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

I don't know.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

I don't know. That depends on. That depends on.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Depends on what I feel like doing.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Fill out this questionaire and maybe I can tell you?

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've been going at typing myself for five years now and i've still not figured which type I am yet. I think I am very balanced throughout the dichotomies which might explain why I can't identify which description fits me the best. I also test differently depending on which test it is I am taking.

My second guessing nature.

Big family, many friends and a great career. It would make me feel good about myself.

Me extroverting made me feel like anything is possible.

Women showing interest.

I don't know.

Finishing the project. I don't know.

Image.

I don't know.

Mediocre.

Depends on the idea. I usually know if it makes sense without any great effort.

Latter.

I mostly think before speaking.

I don't know. No.

Go out. One could always "rent" a dvd insted.

Intense thinking.

I don't know.

Probably what i think is interesting.

I don't know.

I don't know. That depends on. That depends on.

Depends on what I feel like doing.
You are very vague but you seem to be an XNFP; I am leaning to a reserved ENFP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Wow that survey sucked. From your answers the only function that I could see that you use is probably Si. Do me a favor, and take this cognitive functions test instead. I literally have no idea what type you are from that survey.

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Nocturnality

MBTI Type
INTP
Wow that survey sucked. From your answers the only function that I could see that you use is probably Si. Do me a favor, and take this cognitive functions test instead. I literally have no idea what type you are from that survey.

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************* (37.1)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************** (29.3)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************** (16.5)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.5)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.9)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************ (36.9)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.5)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISFP, or ENFP

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************* (37.1)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************** (29.3)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************** (16.5)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.5)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.9)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************ (36.9)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.5)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISFP, or ENFP
Haha I kinda called it though ISFP fits you a bit more. Have you looked at the descriptions at all of an ISFP or ENFP?

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well many i don't know.
it seems like this is confusing to you - but i have a few more question - and please try to answer them - and then ill try and tell ya

1. Has someone heard or seen you work through a situation or do they see you stare off into space as you think it out in your head?
2. Do you give attention to what is going on around you or are you always comparing things now to what happened in the past?
3. Do other people tell you it's easy to know how you're feeling or is it hard for them to tell (It will be hard for people around you to tell but you will know exactly how you're feeling).
4. Has anyone ever heard or seen you make connections between different subjects or do she say something and they wonder how you got from point A to point B?