Okay, so I know that I've milked this to death at Personality Cafe and personality nation, but I would like to ask the members of this forum to type me. The general consensus is that I'm ENTP, but let's see what you guys have to say. I have filled out this form, so give me your opinions....
) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I know that I use Ne, but my cognitive functions test shows that I use Ne<Fe. Some like simulated world at personality nation have even said that I use Te and don't even know it, and am in an Ne<Te loop.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I really yearn for understanding. I feel that I need to understand everything, especially people and understand how they work. I also yearn for adventure, pleasure, and have a constant need to feel safe.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel very good when I am loved by people. I need to feel admired respected, and desired. I also feel great when I come to an understanding on an issue that I had not before understood or that seemed complicated to me.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel inferior when I feel that someone is more prestigious than me, when I feel that someone has power over me, and when someone is smarter than me.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Not gonna lie. The group REALLY weighs on my decisions. I generally go with the flow, but often times I will defy it as well. Also, I try to go with what seems like the best choice to me in general. But, I have to admit that people greatly impact my decisions. Also, I try to make a pros and cons list. Plus, I try to make decisions that won't hurt people because I can feel others pain VERY strongly. In fact, it is so strong that I feel that if I don't help others, then it will almost hurt me because my pain is literally their pain.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I usually can manipulate the hell out of a group. I study psychology and plus I just have this gift of being able to read a group and tell you what everyone in it is thinking, feeling, and what they think about me. I can easily find hidden motivations behind what people are doing and I am the master of winning crowds. Also, I try to go with what works in a project and analyze every single possibility of what can happen then choose the best option. In addition, I would like to add that I often create almost a think tank at the beginning of a project with people, and then work through people by juggling ideas. Then, I don't like to be disturbed after that, like to be completely be left alone, and go to work by myself. I then, work by myself and finish a project alone and then slowly everything comes together piece by piece.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I'm a highly sexual and hedonistic person. I greatly enjoy going out to bars, anything that involves adventure, and sex. OMG I love sex.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When, I learn something new, I sort of zone out and think about all the possibilities that it could represent and be associated with. Then, after that I kind of like to juggle a bunch of different ideas and play with them. I'm also a very interpersonal learner as well and enjoy learning by discussing topics with other people. In addition, I often do well when learning things through computers because I'm a very kinesthetic learner as well. However, when it comes to very difficult things to understand, I often like to introvert and come to an understanding of things on my own.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I am the least organized person that I know.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Again, I bounce several ideas around at once, and try to connect them to other ideas. I generally don't like to go into detail when it comes to one idea. Instead, I like to look at the general principles behind the ideas and jump to the next. My mind is like a leap frog and I just jump from one idea to the next.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I have big problems going against a group but try to be myself as well. It's almost like I try to defy the group as much as possible without being complete social outcast. This process is very hard to explain for me.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I'm very impulsive but I often see every possibility of how my actions could effect others. I push my limits and say crazy shit for shock value, but just try not to push it over the edge.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I kind of see all types of possibilities in my head of how a particular event could go down. I don't really have a choice in the matter. Things just happen like this. However, I often like to analyze the hell out of situations as well and see how it could work the best.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'm definitely going on. I am a very extroverted individual. But, sometimes, when I am down I get very very introverted and philosophical.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get very scared very fast. I think of all the ways a situation could go wrong. Also, I get this "don't give a damn attitude" and start to become very hedonistic and neglect responsibilities. In addition, I become very philosophical and just go into detail about why I am feeling this way and why this is happening.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I hate closed minded people, controlling people, mean people, stupid people, and prudish people
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Psychology, philosophy, religion, and abstract things in general. I also like to talk about sex and like to talk about other people. I really like to understand people and get to the core of their inner self.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Details and my outer surroundings. LMAO I never know what's going on around me.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They pericieve me as kind, witty, funny, and extroverted.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I like to study abstract theories, have sex, and party