First 123 Last

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

You missed the number 1 behind the first comma. That rules out most TJ types ;-)
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you seem more entp to me....i mean...i woulda guessed entp from just your username alone.
    Yeah, I keep getting that. It seems like the only person that thinks that I'm ENFP is simulated world.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ya be careful with that guy. He gives me the creeps. He actually uses entp powers, very very creepy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ya be careful with that guy. He gives me the creeps. He actually uses entp powers, very very creepy
    lol, ENTP powers? What do you mean?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    lol, ENTP powers? What do you mean?
    entps can become so convincing and charming that you'ld eat right out of their hands. Thats partly because we can make ourselves really heavily believe in what we say and that jumps over onto others and because we can bend stuff so much that we always sound right. Why do you think simulated failed here and now lives on personality cafe ? The average member IQ is higher here :/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

entps can become so convincing and charming that you'ld eat right out of their hands. Thats partly because we can make ourselves really heavily believe in what we say and that jumps over onto others and because we can bend stuff so much that we always sound right. Why do you think simulated failed here and now lives on personality cafe ? The average member IQ is higher here :/
    The problem is I'm really not that healthy of an ENxP. I even told him how many people on PerC and typologycentral were telling me I was ENTP, and his only argument was that, "You guys were all dumbasses".

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My advice is hang around here a bit and form your own opinion. I'ld advise you to post a bit in the NF forums, those people there are good for the soul. And then after some time here you can form your own opinion. I can just tell you this: noone is an expert on mbti, even if he claims to. We all have our subjective opinion and basically only when a lot of people tell you the same you can assume that you are a bit nearer to the truth. But only one person will never be able to tell you 100% who you are and what you need to do. Believe me I am german, I have a history with bad leaders

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

My advice is hang around here a bit and form your own opinion. I'ld advise you to post a bit in the NF forums, those people there are good for the soul. And then after some time here you can form your own opinion. I can just tell you this: noone is an expert on mbti, even if he claims to. We all have our subjective opinion and basically only when a lot of people tell you the same you can assume that you are a bit nearer to the truth. But only one person will never be able to tell you 100% who you are and what you need to do. Believe me I am german, I have a history with bad leaders
    Well, I've already done that on personalitycafe before I was banned. I used to hang out in the ENFP and ENTP forums all the time down there. I reached 5000 posts the day before they banned me. I related to both types but slightly more the ENTP types.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ah that sucks. But hey internet forums aint everything. Real life aint too bad as well. I wish you the best of luck. I have to go to bed now, 00:30 o'clock here and tomorrow is work :/ Cu later

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Na that username would be more for entjs. An entp would say it in a roundabout way like "King Arse Antlers" or something like that
    my entp lil boy just randomly blurts out "i'm awesome" haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison