User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

@Mal+
    Okay it seems the sp/so type or the sp/sx. I'm very sure the first one is sp. I don't think I rarely show a whole lot of anxiety in front of others, but I have done so in the past. Now the sp/sx thing about can be adventurous by overcoming fears. Now, I could have somebody around with the right person. To do something like that.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    [...]
    I haven't read the thread yet, but I love how you used "I is." Just saying.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

I heard something along the lines that sp/so and so/sp is more common than one thinks and that sx is more of a primitive emotion, which I don't consider myself to be. So...help!
    I just wanted point out that I don't like the Sexual instinct being down-played like that.

Honestly, I think the Self-preservation is the most "primitive", but I don't find that as a bad thing, per se. I mean, the Social instinct could be considered the most advanced, as it thinks on the most universal level, but at the same time, I don't exactly find being socially obligatory as being a virtue. I find being true to yourself without letting society define who you are as being more of a virtue. I personally believe the Sexual instinct to be the most interesting, because it actually gives people intensity and drive into things they are interested in without being obligated to society. Both the Self-preservation and Social instinct inhibit this for different reasons.

At the same time, that doesn't mean you should completely ignore society at large. It's good to have awareness and care about it, but that doesn't mean you have to be obligated to all of society's rules and be bounded to it, either.

I know I probably don't make sense, but I have a hard time conveying this.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Okay, ennegram confuses me the most than MBTI does. On certain tests I either get a 4, a 6, a 9, and the latest, a 5. For the longest time I thought I was a 4, then I think 6 sounds like me because I saw the 6 as being a loyal worry wart. 9...okay I do like peace and harmony, but I'm going to be myself on the inside and not let anybody change me or poke at my value system. Also, the sx/sp/so thing I'm also confused on. I heard something along the lines that sp/so and so/sp is more common than one thinks and that sx is more of a primitive emotion, which I don't consider myself to be. So...help!
    It's not an emotion, it's an instinct. The problem has more to do with people wanting to identify with Sx for some reason. Perhaps they want to be seen as sexy, or perhaps they're afraid of being seen as prudes. But none of this has anything to do with Sx. I just used the descriptions at
    ocean-moonshine to work out mine. It took me two days of pondering the issue.

I don't know if any of the instincts are more primitive, it just has more to do with one or another being stronger for you. Being a more primitive emotion isn't even the point here. You can't find your Instinctual type that way.

As for enneatype, if you can, maybe you can work it out through the basic fears, basic desires, and root sin of each of the 9 types. The basic fear of the 4 is to be abandoned, so the basic desire of the 4 is to find themselves. The basic fear of the 9 is separation, so the basic desire of the 9 is to seek merger (the opposite of separation).
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”