User Tag List

First 917181920 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 198

  1. #181
    Senior Member Oeufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    698

    Default

    I count 4. 50 posts per page

    Nah, I'm fairly certain on xNTP. Still welcoming suggestions though (particularly enneagram - haven't had much enneagram input at all) . If someone could convince me I was ESFJ I'd be astounded
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

    And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

  2. #182
    Superwoman Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,643

    Default

    cupcake avatar = ESFJ

    It's in chapter 2 of the your typism 101. Or didn't you get your copy?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  3. #183
    Member azulatheavatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    INTp
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    I count 4. 50 posts per page

    Nah, I'm fairly certain on xNTP. Still welcoming suggestions though (particularly enneagram - haven't had much enneagram input at all) . If someone could convince me I was ESFJ I'd be astounded
    i was bored and stalked you a bit. you seem INTP in my honest opinion or at least the description of one and your functions fit the profile of INTP the most. but if you know you are an INTP and you just keep digging into it forever and ever even after you know the answer then isn't that trait alone INTP-like?

  4. #184
    Senior Member Oeufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    cupcake avatar = ESFJ

    It's in chapter 2 of the your typism 101. Or didn't you get your copy?
    No Those damn flaky SPs/NFs/NTs must have lost it in the post!

    Quote Originally Posted by azulatheavatar View Post
    i was bored and stalked you a bit. you seem INTP in my honest opinion or at least the description of one and your functions fit the profile of INTP the most. but if you know you are an INTP and you just keep digging into it forever and ever even after you know the answer then isn't that trait alone INTP-like?
    Azula would make a terrible avatar. Electricity is an interesting form of fire-bending though

    It's definitely P-like, not strictly INTP. I'm inclined to agree with you though.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

    And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

  5. #185
    Member azulatheavatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    INTp
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    No Those damn flaky SPs/NFs/NTs must have lost it in the post!



    Azula would make a terrible avatar. Electricity is an interesting form of fire-bending though

    It's definitely P-like, not strictly INTP. I'm inclined to agree with you though.
    here is the thing with that. the whole P thing is where they are jumpy and go from project and project. the descriptions of ENFP/ENTP for example described them being very excited about things and tend to not finish. you though are beyond finished and stuck on this thing. that is i think the Ti still thinking and thinking on it and go over and over in circles where the ENTP/ENFP have Ne which is taking things in from the environment and seeing connections with intuition that way. so they are externally stimulated where you are internally and you come of as an "INFP" because of that with the whole Fi thing of finding who you are but once they know whom they are they stop thinking unlike you Ti dominant sir.

    i agree with you on azula being a horrible avatar but it would be fun. :p

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    No Those damn flaky SPs/NFs/NTs must have lost it in the post!



    Azula would make a terrible avatar. Electricity is an interesting form of fire-bending though

    It's definitely P-like, not strictly INTP. I'm inclined to agree with you though.
    If electricity is a form of fire bending, then frost bending must be like water bending, since water and electricity are flowing entities bringing life to our bodies and fire and frost are energy in heat form. To harness these 4 elements at will would be a grand feat.

    As far as Ps and endlessly investigating goes, I would say it could be Js that obsessively pursue a quest of discovery till closure is obtained, whereas Ps would be flexible and say they don't know the answer and that works because they do not need to decide on a conclusion.

  7. #187
    Senior Member Oeufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azulatheavatar View Post
    i agree with you on azula being a horrible avatar but it would be fun. :p
    Funnily horrific? She was pretty cracked by Season 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    If electricity is a form of fire bending, then frost bending must be like water bending, since water and electricity are flowing entities bringing life to our bodies and fire and frost are energy in heat form. To harness these 4 elements at will would be a grand feat.
    Water-benders often turn water into ice . Water-bending's special abilities also include healing and blood-bending. It's easily the most versatile of the 4 elements.

    Quote Originally Posted by azulatheavatar View Post
    here is the thing with that. the whole P thing is where they are jumpy and go from project and project. the descriptions of ENFP/ENTP for example described them being very excited about things and tend to not finish. you though are beyond finished and stuck on this thing. that is i think the Ti still thinking and thinking on it and go over and over in circles where the ENTP/ENFP have Ne which is taking things in from the environment and seeing connections with intuition that way. so they are externally stimulated where you are internally and you come of as an "INFP" because of that with the whole Fi thing of finding who you are but once they know whom they are they stop thinking unlike you Ti dominant sir.
    Not really... P is about not making concrete decisions without a lot of research. It's about keeping things open-ended and not closing doors - that sort of thing. Although, yes, Ps definitely have a habit of not finishing projects. I know I do

    The two Fi-doms I know seem to be on an eternal quest to answer the question of Who Am I? So I wouldn't say they stop once they know, because they never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    As far as Ps and endlessly investigating goes, I would say it could be Js that obsessively pursue a quest of discovery till closure is obtained, whereas Ps would be flexible and say they don't know the answer and that works because they do not need to decide on a conclusion.
    That's another way of looking at it
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

    And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

  8. #188
    Member azulatheavatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    INTp
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    Not really... P is about not making concrete decisions without a lot of research. It's about keeping things open-ended and not closing doors - that sort of thing. Although, yes, Ps definitely have a habit of not finishing projects. I know I do

    The two Fi-doms I know seem to be on an eternal quest to answer the question of Who Am I? So I wouldn't say they stop once they know, because they never know.
    they would i assume at least stop at think okay i am an INFP so now let me go deeper into see what an INFP is. if so then you don't seem Fi to me because they try their best to narrow it down to where they are because they do want to know exactly who they are. i am not going by if they ever know reach their goal but more the way you go about it seems more Ti then Fi. you are using Ti more; looking at other possibilities. you say you are on XNTP so you are considering ENTP?

  9. #189
    Senior Member Oeufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Perhaps, perhaps.

    I am considering ENTP alright. The main reason that I'm doubtful about it is that I get very very wearied by long bouts of social interaction. I do enjoy bouncing ideas off friends of mine, and I do get hyper in the company of people I'm quite familiar with (which does indicate E), but I also need a lot of alone time to just be with my thoughts. I hate going on walks, for instance, with other people because that's the best time I have to get completely lost in my own head.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

    And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

  10. #190
    Member azulatheavatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    INTp
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    Perhaps, perhaps.

    I am considering ENTP alright. The main reason that I'm doubtful about it is that I get very very wearied by long bouts of social interaction. I do enjoy bouncing ideas off friends of mine, and I do get hyper in the company of people I'm quite familiar with (which does indicate E), but I also need a lot of alone time to just be with my thoughts. I hate going on walks, for instance, with other people because that's the best time I have to get completely lost in my own head.
    is it only with people you know well?

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] Getting in tune with my INTPness...
    By danseen in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 06:54 AM
  2. [INTP] who is my INTP? (long)
    By lostlanguage in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:46 AM
  3. [ENFP] LL's observations on my husband, who is an INTP, from an ENFP perspective
    By Little Linguist in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:28 AM
  4. Is my Dad an INTJ or INTP?
    By Kenneth Almighty in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO