First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes, I suppose all young, dateless INTPs wish ESFPs would give them free hand jobs. I know what this is really about. Yep, yep, yeppers. Mmhmm. Yep yep yep.
    INTPs don't have to take her out on a date, they just move straight to the main event.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    INTPs don't have to take her out on a date, they just move straight to the main event.
    Yeah, right :yim_rolling_on_the_

INTPs, worldfamous ladies' men
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Yeah, right :yim_rolling_on_the_

INTPs, worldfamous ladies' men
    Not world famous. Maybe the world's best kept secret, but definitely not famous.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Not world famous. Maybe the world's best kept secret, but definitely not famous.
    Oh, I've got one at home and appreciate the quality of the product. But those I know IRL are all slow burners.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Oh, I've got one at home and appreciate the quality of the product. But those I know IRL are all slow burners.
    How do you know they are slow burners? I'm not sure what that means.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

How do you know they are slow burners? I'm not sure what that means.
    "Slow burner" means that the male INTPs I know IRL are/were all shy around girls, a bit clumsy maybe in their interaction with the other sex and hesitant in showing their interest, taking their time to make a move, especially in their younger years. Also champions at overanalyzing a situation rather than acting, but that should go without saying.
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"Slow burner" means that the male INTPs I know IRL are/were all shy around girls, a bit clumsy maybe in their interaction with the other sex and hesitant in showing their interest, taking their time to make a move, especially in their younger years. Also champions at overanalyzing a situation rather than acting, but that should go without saying.
    Agree, agree, agree. They lack self-confidence (anxiety triad) and they really shouldn't. But it's the end-result that matters in the long run.

Isn't that what typology is used for? Over-analyzing, as you said. It's easier to analyze the human psyche than to deal with the reality of it, like reading books about the art of love-making while not taking a chance on being rejected. So you have a person who is an expert on the psyche but knows nothing about people. It serves to give people a false sense of confidence.

That's how you get a split between the intellectual and emotional. I know intellectually that each ESFP is a little different, and I'm sure some of them make fine surgeons. But my emotional, reactive side may not see things that way. So I can spout off in the forums all day about this higher Jungian perspective, but when confronted with reality the nervous reaction sets in. Yes they are all different - just don't let one near me with a scalpel.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

@op

When you think you have an intps abilities but score F on tests then the solution is most often entp. I've read your first posts before this thread became intp wonderland and I'ld concur with entp for you. Of course you could be a F-type as well but intp I'ld rule out for you. You sound too simpatico for that
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    @op

When you think you have an intps abilities but score F on tests then the solution is most often entp. I've read your first posts before this thread became intp wonderland and I'ld concur with entp for you. Of course you could be a F-type as well but intp I'ld rule out for you. You sound too simpatico for that
    I could say the exact same thing about the INTJ type.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post

Oh
    Sorry, my point is tests and things of that nature aren't always the most accurate.