User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

No, I was not telling you what you are just stating an obervation. The way you're thinking is very healthy. Just find the -people- here you relate to/feel are similar and take the peices from their experience that you find useful and leave the rest behind.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    IxxP
    Socionics
    SEI

:x ahh okay. Thankyou

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ArghJo View Post
    Hmmm, I've mainly come with the intentions on finding a right group/type so I can leech off their experiances so it can help me with my career in the future, because I don't have a single clue.

Would it be possible to be weak in a majority of them? I'm also kinda stuck between the idea of either having multiple mindsets which I flick between or whether it's the awkward grey area for all of them. More-over how could lacking in both, and having qualities of both be differentiated? Is it one straight line or is it like a bridge?

To add further confusion, the Cognative function I got FiSi, suggesting ISFP where as the enneagram suggests 5w4, which is similar to INTJ. Sorry my thoughts are a little scattered.... Maybe I'll have to find a different congantive function one as I didn't fully understand the vocabulary used.
    I'll just throw out some ideas based in theory because it doesn't look like anybody else has mentioned this yet.

5w4 is similar to INTP, 5w6 is similar to INTJ (or ISTP looking at this from the S angle).

FiSi is not suggesting ISFP according to the formula used to derive an MBTI type. Si is not auxiliary to Fi. Si may be tertiary to Fi. In that case, your auxiliary would be Ne. So your type becomes INFP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

If tertiary theory is valid - and I think most people believe it is - then your Ne-20.8 score, and your statement in the OP that you are very introverted, indicates that you have issues with your tertiary type, Si. That's not an auxiliary function simply because it is second from the top. According to tertiary theory, the extroverted function (Ne in your case) is repressed, and the introverted tertiary function, Si, is brought forward as a substitute for Ne.

If you don't care to believe me, there is other information online about this tertiary-loop situation.
    http://personalitycafe.com/articles/...disorders.html for starters.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

So then I would be enfp based on my results?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    IxxP
    Socionics
    SEI

The auxillary thing kinda makes sense.
    So if I have understood it correctly... My results were Fi, Si, Ti, Se(...Te,Ne). None of which fits the normal order of a congnative process as the first 4 (at least) will have to switch between i and e. So it would be Xi, Xe, Xi, Xe.
    When there is one missing/when the same i/e is the same as the one before, there is one which has been repressed completely and would be shoved to the end - so to speak.

Compared to my results it's more or less the closest I have, Fi being the more prodomiant trait, it could be one of two.
    INFP=Fi, Ne, Si, Te.
    ISFP=Fi, Se, Ni, Te
    http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive...ml#post2390197

The most simlar to what I've gotten from the result would be INFP. The two missing traits also happen to be pushed to the end meaning both are repressed? And to have an easier understanding of how I think would be to improve the neglected cognative functions.
    But that messes up my understanding of how people work, as I thought it stemed life experiances and needs of problem solving in the situation people find themselves in which contributes how they think/act and will stay the same. It's nutured by experiance until a point where thought patterns have somewhat of a fundamental natural course.
    If it's somthing that could be excersised and improved on, it opposes how I understood it.

If it was purely based on my understanding/ideals of the Dominant-Tertiary loop, it would mean it's something that I would have to deal with, and be completely awkward...

Ahh... I think I'm taking this too seriously, at the very least I'm over thinking it.... or I'm competely wrong about this whole thing. Sorry I'm so imposible >3<