User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INTJ or INFJ? Thanks for the help.

I found something interesting: "Fives, especially with the Four wing, sometimes mistype themselves as Fours. Such Fives recognize that they have strong emotions and don't identify with the often extremely cerebral portrait of type Five. But, Fives, unlike Fours, always retain some degree of discomfort when it comes to the expression of their emotional states. However much facility they may gain with it, the language of emotion is not their native tongue." There. I think my emotions have been in a lather due to extreme duress lately and that has made a mess of things. Final answer for myself is INTJ 5w4 SP/SX with close call 4w5.

Banned Array
    5w6 sx/so

Wow it can take people years and years to figure out exactly what their type is lol... I just say wtf it is what it is!

Yeah, but in this case I think the conclusion of a decade of wondering is what is happening. I formally tested as an INTJ a decade ago. I am just deciding to accept that truth, now. I'm done being ridiculous about this. Maybe I want to be a fluffy bunny because it would be easier to go through life as a woman in that way, yet on the other hand, easy doesn't amuse me all that much.