• 5w6 ISTP

3 20.00%
  • 5w4 INTP

12 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 34567 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    INTJ has a bad reputation for being evil lol... but this may be a false prejudice.
    It is a false prejudice. We put all of those on a desert island with Godzilla.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The Holy Grail of Gandalf illuminates the Divine Destiny of God, the living Creative Force, channeling the controlled chaos of water, fire, frost, lightning, and light, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly awakening to all perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, programming new laws into the Existential Game, magically manifesting dreams by focused willpower into the shape shifting world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, the crowning ascension besides Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I can't say I know much about the loops.
    Loops just mean someone is in a state of excessive dominant-tertiary interaction. "Excessive" is entirely relative to how an observer wants another to contort themselves for them, which is a pointless and selfish desire.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Loops just mean someone is in a state of excessive dominant-tertiary interaction. "Excessive" is entirely relative to how an observer wants another to contort themselves for them, which is a pointless and selfish desire.
    Ahh thanks. So I guess that means that I could go into an Si-Ti loop. That sounds pretty ugly.

Wouldn't you have to know someone well, like in their normal state, in order to know when or if they are stuck in a loop ?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post

Wouldn't you have to know someone well, like in their normal state, in order to know when or if they are stuck in a loop ?
    Yes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I agree that you do not seem like an INTP, or any Ne type, for that matter. Your thoughts do not run in Ne patterns... they work inside-out, which is much more Ni. INxJ 5w6 seems reasonable. ISTP seems more plausible than INTP, but unlikely. Is there any chance of INFJ? I also tend towards 6 over 4 because of your clear attraction towards mastermind mentors and quotes.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I agree that you do not seem like an INTP, or any Ne type, for that matter. Your thoughts do not run in Ne patterns... they work inside-out, which is much more Ni. INxJ 5w6 seems reasonable. ISTP seems more plausible than INTP, but unlikely. Is there any chance of INFJ?
    T is my biggest preference, I is also obvious, but P and N are negotiable, so no, not INFJ. Either ISTP, INTP, or INTJ. Thanks for the suggestion though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

How do you feel about Se?

Extraverted Sensing occurs when we become aware of what is in the physical world in rich detail. We may be drawn to act on what we experience to get an immediate result. We notice relevant facts and occurrences in a sea of data and experiences, learning all the facts we can about the immediate context or area of focus and what goes on in that context. An active seeking of more and more input to get the whole picture may occur until all sources of input have been exhausted or something else captures our attention. Extraverted Sensing is operating when we freely follow exciting physical impulses or instincts as they come up and enjoy the thrill of action in the present moment. A oneness with the physical world and a total absorption may exist as we move, touch, and sense what is around us. The process involves instantly reading cues to see how far we can go in a situation and still get the impact we want or respond to the situation with presence.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The meaning of life is the quest for the Holy Grail of Merlin, illuminating the Divine Destiny of becoming God, the living Force of Creation, channeling the controlled chaos of water, fire, frost, lightning, and light, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes and awakening the mind to all perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci, magically manifesting dreams, focusing willpower upon the shape shifting world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, springing the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, the crowning ascension besides Cosmic Master Melchizedek, Nikola Tesla, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, our Creator.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The meaning of life is the quest for the Holy Grail of Merlin, illuminating the Divine Destiny of becoming God, the living Force of Creation, channeling the controlled chaos of water, fire, frost, lightning, and light, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes and awakening the mind to all perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci, magically manifesting dreams, focusing willpower upon the shape shifting world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, springing the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, the crowning ascension besides Cosmic Master Melchizedek, Nikola Tesla, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, our Creator.
    Are you having fun?