First 2345 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by plastic View Post
    Extensively. I can see instances where I use all four, so it's difficult to decide which ones are actually at play.

Thanks for your input Would you care to elaborate?

Haha what a Ni thing to say - making a random association without providing the grounds for it.
    It's not random and there's grounds for it, I just kept those to myself. Mostly you could say I was making a lot out of a name, but not very seriously. The name just reminds me of a type that resembles ESTP in another system of typology.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    It's not random and there's grounds for it, I just kept those to myself. Mostly you could say I was making a lot out of a name, but not very seriously. The name just reminds me of a type that resembles ESTP in another system of typology.
    Yeah, I get you. Is the other system enneagram, socionics, or some other one?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

plastic sounds futuristic to me...it could be ne ish...i don't see anything that screams se over ne there except maybe the physical activity part...but that's a lame reason.

i think this person could be entp i see ti but i don't know yet about ne or se
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by plastic View Post
    Yeah, I get you. Is the other system enneagram, socionics, or some other one?
    Styles of Inquiry, based on the InQ questionnaire and system. The most flexible or "plastic" type in that system is the Pragmatist. A Pragmatist is like a hard-core realist, more realist than a Realist which is another type.

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    plastic sounds futuristic to me...it could be ne ish...i don't see anything that screams se over ne there except maybe the physical activity part...but that's a lame reason.

i think this person could be entp i see ti but i don't know yet about ne or se
    I think you're on the right track about no Ne or Se. The more I think about it, the more I notice myself using Ni. That rules out Ti, but leaves room for Te...

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Styles of Inquiry, based on the InQ questionnaire and system. The most flexible or "plastic" type in that system is the Pragmatist. A Pragmatist is like a hard-core realist, more realist than a Realist which is another type.
    Did some research. As usual, I see some aspects of myself in all five. A rough hierarchy is: Synthesist > Analyst = Pragmatist > Idealist > Realist. That's based off reading descriptions, no test involved.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

So far I'd go with ENTP and here are a few of my considerations

-Unlikely after 8 years that an Se dom would still be toying with possibilities instead of seeing what is.
    -Apparent E3, which according to a 2008 study in psychological type has more correlation with intuition than any other characteristic.
    -Walking fast, exorcize and aesthetics are enjoyed by all people
    -the combination of strategy, patterns and creating alternative realities may not be exclusive to intuitive's but (imo) far more likely
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

OP sounds like an ESTP, based on his way of expressing himself more so than what he says about himself (although that sounds ESTP too). I also think the "energy" of his post is SP, not NT (yeeees, I know that's vibe typing).

Plus, ESTPs LOVE bullet points, right @Halla74 ?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    OP sounds like an ESTP, based on his way of expressing himself more so than what he says about himself (although that sounds ESTP too).
    I'm in agreement.

I also think the "energy" of his post is SP, not NT (yeeees, I know that's vibe typing).
    I put on my Artisan secret decoder glasses and the OP has ESTP written all over it.

Hi OrangeAppled!

Not that I'm one to fall into stereotypical behaviors, but I do have the following to say about use of bullet points:

* Bullet points are a highly preferred written format by Artisan Promoters.
    * They convey the information needed to communicate a point without wasting time on superfluous details.
    * Grade school teachers ask for book reports; Senior Managers ask for bullet points.
    * ESTPs love communicating with bullet points because it saves them time, supporting their creedo of "Maximum WIN; Minimum B.S."
    * If you need more than 5 bullet points to communicate your point, then you have included unecessary information.

So, do you have any idea how much you will love driving this used car I just happen to be selling?
    The stereo sounds FANTASTIC.
    It's only had one owner, and the paint will look like new once it gets a healthy coat of wax.
    You want to pay cash, right?

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Throwing in another monkey wrench: I was browsing reddit.com/r/INTJ, and half of the posts are exactly things that I would say or think. The more I look at cognitive functions, the more I identify with Ni as my primary type. Is it possible that I'm just a socially-adapted INTJ? If any type would deliberately construct a more outgoing persona, it's INTJ.

Enneatype info, if anyone cares: I test 3, 7, or occasionally 8. I also identify with 4 and 5, and to a lesser extent, 1. Two, 6, and 9 are not present (though I do have the calm demeanor of a 9).

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    So far I'd go with ENTP and here are a few of my considerations

-Unlikely after 8 years that an Se dom would still be toying with possibilities instead of seeing what is.
    -Apparent E3, which according to a 2008 study in psychological type has more correlation with intuition than any other characteristic.
    -Walking fast, exorcize and aesthetics are enjoyed by all people
    -the combination of strategy, patterns and creating alternative realities may not be exclusive to intuitive's but (imo) far more likely
    Agree with all the points you make. Any reason why you think ENTP over other NT's?

OP sounds like an ESTP, based on his way of expressing himself more so than what he says about himself (although that sounds ESTP too). I also think the "energy" of his post is SP, not NT (yeeees, I know that's vibe typing).

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I'm in agreement.

I put on my Artisan secret decoder glasses and the OP has ESTP written all over it.

Hi OrangeAppled!

Not that I'm one to fall into stereotypical behaviors, but I do have the following to say about use of bullet points:

* They convey the information needed to communicate a point without wasting time on superfluous details.
    * Grade school teachers ask for book reports; Senior Managers ask for bullet points.
    * ESTPs love communicating with bullet points because it saves them time, supporting their creedo of "Maximum WIN; Minimum B.S."
    * If you need more than 5 bullet points to communicate your point, then you have included unecessary information.

So, do you have any idea how much you will love driving this used car I just happen to be selling?
    It's only had one owner, and the paint will look like new once it gets a healthy coat of wax.

-Alex
    Bullet points are awesome, but SP's don't have a monopoly on them! Alex, your flair says "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run." The last two first dates I went on, I talked about their type. Oops

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I'm in agreement.

Hi OrangeAppled!

-Alex
    So you're selling the Mercedes already? Or is this another one from your vast automobile collection.