• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is my friend?

Opinatia

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think she is a ISFJ but she can also be a ISFP.

She is shy, very kind and modest and has a few close friends. She does not want to upset anyone and avoid conflicts and topics like politics, religion and philosophy. She is not very teoretical but do her best and is really trying. Her dream is to become a pilot. She do sport a lot, do not want to grow up and is often very childish.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sounds more ISFP than ISFJ, but it's pretty hard to tell from the limited info given.

S

SingSmileShine

It's kind of hard to tell her J/P based on the information. Anything else you can give about how she prefers to make judgments?

plastic

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think you're correct to think ISFJ.

We know she's definitely ISF. The question is, is she Fi > Se (implies ISFJ) or Si > Fe (ISFP)? The key here is her love of sport and desire to be a pilot. Both are very Se activities. ISFPs are your artistic types, whereas ISFJs are the warm-hearted nurturers.

Opinatia

MBTI Type
ENTJ

We know she's definitely ISF. The question is, is she Fi > Se (implies ISFJ) or Si > Fe (ISFP)? The key here is her love of sport and desire to be a pilot. Both are very Se activities. ISFPs are your artistic types, whereas ISFJs are the warm-hearted nurturers.
But ISFJ has SiFe and ISFP has FiSe?

plastic

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

But ISFJ has SiFe and ISFP has FiSe?

Uhh yeah... so what I meant is "Fi > Se implies ISFP, Si > Fe implies ISFJ." Everything else still stands. Sorry about that, I haven't slept in 48 hours.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's not a whole lot of information to go on from here, and more is certainly needed, but from what I can immediately guess, I'd say she's probably an ISFP as well as enneagram 9.

Opinatia

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think she is an Fe due to her caring for others and her sensibility for critic.

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think she is a ISFJ but she can also be a ISFP.

She is shy, very kind and modest and has a few close friends. She does not want to upset anyone and avoid conflicts and topics like politics, religion and philosophy. She is not very teoretical but do her best and is really trying. Her dream is to become a pilot. She do sport a lot, do not want to grow up and is often very childish.
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type/54783-what-type-my-friend.html
Thanks in advance for your answer.
She may be ENFJ? Fe-Ni-Se-Ti