MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Does that bother you?
    No it's just that I've never said "hey you're being crazy" and I never said "hey you're being a bitch" when you insulted cascadeco unnecessarily in your graveyard thread, because I've always tried to treat you with respect.

I didn't say anything that outlandish to you just now, in my comment about Eminem. I said what I'd say to anybody who promoted absurd stereotypes like "ISTPs have tool boxes" it wasn't personal. In fact, I was nicer to you than I'd be to some. All I said was "lolwut"...I mean I could have said "hey go actually read Jung, troll" or something along those lines, but I didn't, because I know you're not a troll.

But you really should read Jung.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Hahaha. I <3 Jung. I've read enough. I think he was brilliant in discovering the functions. But I disagree with him in a few areas regarding typology.

Condescend much?

And why all the backlash about Cascade? She was being condescending as well. I called her out on it. Deal.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hahaha. I <3 Jung. I've read enough. I think he was brilliant in discovering the functions. But I disagree with him in a few areas regarding typology.

Condescend much?

And why all the backlash about Cascade? She was being condescending as well. I called her out on it. Deal.
    I'd rather not deal with you, frankly.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

No one is forcing you to.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Ftr, Marm is right: your arguments as to why Eminem is an ISTP are absurd.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Unless he's taken the MBTI I guess it's up for grabs. I think I'm a pretty good typist.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I think I'm a pretty good typist.
    Based on your ridiculous assertion about the toolbox, I would agree.

Eminem's tools are his words.
    You two ladies can throw food at each other all night, but I wanted to lean my head in here and just say it's about time someone realized that a 'tool' is not limited to a hammer.

A theory is a tool, a camera is a tool, words are a tool, your vocal chords are a tool, a scalpel is a tool, a paint brush is a tool, hell, your entire body can be used as a tool to express oneself in dance or martial arts. In any writer's magazine, it's not remotely unusual for a person to refer to 'a writer's toolbox.' What the hell do you think that means — a screwdriver? Frankly, it amazes me that anyone who claims to have a degree in English wouldn't know that 'toolbox' is used both literally and figuratively.

I always laugh when an alleged INTP says, "I can't be ISTP, I don't use tools!" Talk about ironic. Only the most concrete thinkers would assume 'tool' means nothing more than what is put in a steel box or worn on a belt.

The core needs for the Improviser™ are to have the freedom to act without hindrance and to see a marked result from action. They highly value aesthetics, whether in nature or art. Their energies are focused on skillful performance, variety, and stimulation. They tend to be gifted at employing the available means to accomplish an end. Their creativity is revealed by the variety of solutions they come up with. They are talented at using tools, whether the tool be language, theories, a paint brush, or a computer.

http://www.4temperaments.com/thewhy.html