12 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Default UniqueMixture's enneagram type

To be honest I am not super familiar with the enneagram and I'm curious as to others ideas for my type. I have a couple of general ideas, but input might help me see sides of myself that I do not see.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Seriously? Zero ideas? When I was really young I think I would test as a 1. Then I think I tested mostly as 5. I took two tests that I didn't recognize and got a 5/7 split then a 7 to the max respectively. I DO NOT relate to 2 or 9. 1 and 5 are what I feel my natural proclivities lie with, but obviously those are not descriptive of the person I am now. The psychological cycles of 3 and 7 really appeal to me. For the past year I have been incorporating more 8 and Se I believe if development continues at its current pace I will morph ISTj. It will take about 3 more years to truly incorporate "positive" non-sexual Se into the self though.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You vibe me a 6. Couldn't explain it rationally. What do you think of type 6?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I dunno, I didn't really have a strong reaction to it either way. The part I related to most was about defending friends/family above myself, but partially that is because I rarely feel physically intimidated by anyone. Other descriptions "touched a nerve" more so I thought they might be more accurate, but I guess I started this thread to step outside of my preconceptions so... I dunno?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Far better it is to have a stout heart always and suffer one's share of evils, than to be ever fearing what may happen.

Valour is the contempt of death and pain.

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Few men are born brave; many become so through training and force of discipline.
    Yeah, these quotes sound very 6-ish.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

That's me pretending to be istj because the sj forum was tired of people hopping to other types. Though.. I do find those quotes to be reflective of what I call in my mind "positive Se" and somewhat reflective of me at my best. I Like alexander's quote to his ixxj lieutenant who said "I would take that deal if I were you" to which Alexander replied, "So would I if I were you" lol

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I don't know your posts well enough to type you, but your quotes seem more 1 or 8 than 6 to me.

When you are faced with a challenge, how do you react?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results The Distribution of Your Scores 20 8 36 14 34 11 50 41 19 Your probable Enneagram Type Your main type is 7. Considering the wings you should be a 7w8.

@skylights It depends. If the conflict seems insurmountable /unscaleable I withdraw to harness my chi for more strength / can be procrastinating. In social challenges I just win the other person(s) to my side. In challenges with equal strength opponent I gear up for the fight and enjoy the conflict.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

From my interactions with you, I'd say 7w8 sounds accurate.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

7w8 sounds accurate to me too and i thought you were an enfp when you first joined but i thought you told me no...so...i don't even know!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison