• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

UniqueMixture's enneagram type

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To be honest I am not super familiar with the enneagram and I'm curious as to others ideas for my type. I have a couple of general ideas, but input might help me see sides of myself that I do not see.

3cCTR.jpg

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seriously? Zero ideas? When I was really young I think I would test as a 1. Then I think I tested mostly as 5. I took two tests that I didn't recognize and got a 5/7 split then a 7 to the max respectively. I DO NOT relate to 2 or 9. 1 and 5 are what I feel my natural proclivities lie with, but obviously those are not descriptive of the person I am now. The psychological cycles of 3 and 7 really appeal to me. For the past year I have been incorporating more 8 and Se I believe if development continues at its current pace I will morph ISTj. It will take about 3 more years to truly incorporate "positive" non-sexual Se into the self though.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You vibe me a 6. Couldn't explain it rationally. What do you think of type 6?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno, I didn't really have a strong reaction to it either way. The part I related to most was about defending friends/family above myself, but partially that is because I rarely feel physically intimidated by anyone. Other descriptions "touched a nerve" more so I thought they might be more accurate, but I guess I started this thread to step outside of my preconceptions so... I dunno?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Far better it is to have a stout heart always and suffer one's share of evils, than to be ever fearing what may happen.

Valour is the contempt of death and pain.

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Few men are born brave; many become so through training and force of discipline.

Yeah, these quotes sound very 6-ish.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's me pretending to be istj because the sj forum was tired of people hopping to other types. Though.. I do find those quotes to be reflective of what I call in my mind "positive Se" and somewhat reflective of me at my best. I Like alexander's quote to his ixxj lieutenant who said "I would take that deal if I were you" to which Alexander replied, "So would I if I were you" :D lol

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know your posts well enough to type you, but your quotes seem more 1 or 8 than 6 to me.

When you are faced with a challenge, how do you react?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
PSTypes Enneagram Test Results The Distribution of Your Scores 20 8 36 14 34 11 50 41 19 Your probable Enneagram Type Your main type is 7. Considering the wings you should be a 7w8.

[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] It depends. If the conflict seems insurmountable /unscaleable I withdraw to harness my chi for more strength / can be procrastinating. In social challenges I just win the other person(s) to my side. In challenges with equal strength opponent I gear up for the fight and enjoy the conflict.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From my interactions with you, I'd say 7w8 sounds accurate.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w8 sounds accurate to me too and i thought you were an enfp when you first joined but i thought you told me no...so...i don't even know!!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, 7w8. So/Sx, perhaps.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He definately has a flirtatious intensity vibe about him.

I bet he has, but a lot of So/Sx are this way, especially the 7w8 So/Sx, so, Sx-dom is not the only one possibility to me.

He does not seems Sp/So at all though.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bet he has, but a lot of So/Sx are this way, especially the 7w8 So/Sx, so, Sx-dom is not the only one possibility to me.

He does not seems Sp/So at all though.

Yeah i think it's hard to tell when things are all a little close. I'm 7w6 sx/so... I could entertain so/sx for him but the feeling i had from the (limited) interaction i would say sx first... could just be me though.