User Tag List

123 Last

Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Default Type my (possible, maybe) boyfriend

This person i am gonna talk about is typed as an ENFJ and INFJ...but i would like that to be disregarded now and to try and type him according to what i will tell you now and only taking into consideration later thous types.

about I and E:
    he can be geeky. But i think he get motivation for an outer world. Often saying how he needs his family to stand by his side. He is oriented towards others and often mentions how he likes to make girls laugh. He has a good people skills, good at going into conflict but avoiding it at the same time. Speaks with others easily and engages his field interest.
    but in this description: "Extraverts are the cool, social people who go to all the parties, and impress people. Introverts are the misunderstood nerds who sit at home reading and surfing the Internet all day. As you might have guessed, most of us are Introverts. So please take some pity and speak to us poor, pasty-faced nerds who pine away in front of our monitors?" - he can do both

about S or N:
    he makes symbols out of things (bracelets and stuff), he likes to be insightful about people. HE really shows N tendencies. He is theoretical. I can hardly see anything S on him.

F or T:
    he is very caring, and has mood swings more then any girl i know, sensitive but also finds strength in emotions. But he can get logical about things as well, and follows his heart and gut instinct.

J or P:
    he need to know what he will be doing the next day, plans things ahead, doesn't do much in the last minute.

Also i think i can see in him often Fi and Fe at the same time.
    He is very much aware of how smth makes him feel but is also capable of affecting others so chooses words as well.

I think he is an Ni user cuz he does has often smth like psychic quotes. For example once he said "it's not what is right for me. all the answers are correct for me, but which one is correct for another person is what it's important."

so there ...type him
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

So...nobody lol
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Why not just ask him?! Whenever I see these (yes, I've been guilty of it in the past more than I'd like to remember) vicarious guesses/attempts to understand someone, I just cringe, having learned it's always best to live instead.

I've never, and don't know anyone who could, be able to answer for someone. My suggestion would be to just ask him

Or is this more just for fun?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Sounds a lot like an INFJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LIE

Out of the two you say I would guess INFJ but possible INTJ?

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Why not just ask him?! Whenever I see these (yes, I've been guilty of it in the past more than I'd like to remember) vicarious guesses/attempts to understand someone, I just cringe, having learned it's always best to live instead.

I've never, and don't know anyone who could, be able to answer for someone. My suggestion would be to just ask him

Or is this more just for fun?
    it's for fun

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuko Souma View Post
    Out of the two you say I would guess INFJ but possible INTJ?
    i think he is a feeler
    don't know if he is an introvert or an extrovert - he is pretty loud, has very expressive personality, he is quite of a charmer, he seems to hate to be inside for too long, he is very open with people and very communicative - has a lot of people who he knows and who knows him, he often needs to get out of a house at least for a bit
    on the other hand for some bad past experiences (and i mean pretty bad) he feels anxious around people (not very noticeable), he needs to be alone when feeling bad but then again who doesn't, he seems to be into gaming but he needs people around him and relies many on outer world stimuli

i can't tell sometimes if he is Ni dom or Fe dom
    he says he is an extrovert himself - but even extroverts have their introverted side
    and he often says for himself "im a giver" - and kinda gets selfless often which is more of an ENFJ trait
    is it possible to be a board-liner? hahah lol

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    any reasons for Ni dom here? im kinda asking to put it out cuz this is becoming kinda inbetween for me and its hard to say with him

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    any reasons for Ni dom here? im kinda asking to put it out cuz this is becoming kinda inbetween for me and its hard to say with him

Sounds ENFJ. Maybe 9 or 4 for his Enneagram?