User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 47

  1. #11
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    presumptuous little pepper calling him your maybe possible boyfriend! ha no really just ask him.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #12
    Senior Member Mitsuko Souma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presumptuous Pepper View Post
    any reasons for Ni dom here? im kinda asking to put it out cuz this is becoming kinda inbetween for me and its hard to say with him
    Your description of his N is more Ni than Ne in my opinion. I thought INTJ possible because he sounds more Fi than Fe but I could be wrong. Can you say which he shows the most between his F or N characteristics? That may help decide if he is an Fe or Ni dominant of the two choices are INFJ or ENFJ.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presumptuous Pepper View Post
    This person i am gonna talk about is typed as an ENFJ and INFJ...but i would like that to be disregarded now and to try and type him according to what i will tell you now and only taking into consideration later thous types.

    about I and E:
    he can be geeky. But i think he get motivation for an outer world. Often saying how he needs his family to stand by his side. He is oriented towards others and often mentions how he likes to make girls laugh. He has a good people skills, good at going into conflict but avoiding it at the same time. Speaks with others easily and engages his field interest.
    but in this description: "Extraverts are the cool, social people who go to all the parties, and impress people. Introverts are the misunderstood nerds who sit at home reading and surfing the Internet all day. As you might have guessed, most of us are Introverts. So please take some pity and speak to us poor, pasty-faced nerds who pine away in front of our monitors?" - he can do both
    But introverts tend to shun social contact. I say ENFJ.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #14
    Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    presumptuous little pepper calling him your maybe possible boyfriend! ha no really just ask him.
    he is my boyfriend now :P
    also he is not into these theories and i aksed as much as questions i could
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuko Souma View Post
    Your description of his N is more Ni than Ne in my opinion. I thought INTJ possible because he sounds more Fi than Fe but I could be wrong. Can you say which he shows the most between his F or N characteristics? That may help decide if he is an Fe or Ni dominant of the two choices are INFJ or ENFJ.
    This is very interesting - i was also quite sure i sometimes notice introverted feeler in him
    but i noticed Fe as the most expressed cuz of hundred sentences he said that were exactly Fe
    example: what is right for the other person, i wanna make them happy, all it matters is that you are happy i came here, there is nothing better to me then make other people happy and comfortable around me, im a giver...many many Fe sentences out of his mouth - very expressed Fe but seems as Fi often, but it's mostly when i put attention on that aspect in him cuz im Fi dominant (i mean on the effect)

    he is an N person cuz he looks meaning of the songs, looking in different things symbols of his own inner state - like for example posting lyrics which exactly refer to some kind of state of mind of his or situation, he is very good at picking up meanings - for me he is clear Ni user
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    But introverts tend to shun social contact. I say ENFJ.
    he says himself he as a extrovert...and i kinda believe it - he is more of the person who is oriented on people and he can't stay at home even when he doesn't have a job and has no money cuz he just has to leave and be around people or be outside...connect with an outside world.
    Also i think ENFJ cuz they have more tendencies to become selfless then INFJs who are more self-preserving then ENFJs...even if ENFJs are preserving they are still giving in...staying cautious but they give their emotions out
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presumptuous Pepper View Post
    he says himself he as a extrovert...and i kinda believe it - he is more of the person who is oriented on people and he can't stay at home even when he doesn't have a job and has no money cuz he just has to leave and be around people or be outside...connect with an outside world.
    Also i think ENFJ cuz they have more tendencies to become selfless then INFJs who are more self-preserving then ENFJs...even if ENFJs are preserving they are still giving in...staying cautious but they give their emotions out
    I tend to believe the information people give me about themselves. Confusion only sets in when they get involved with typology. Then it seems as if they don't know who they are anymore, sometimes.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #18
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presumptuous Pepper View Post
    he says himself he as a extrovert...and i kinda believe it - he is more of the person who is oriented on people and he can't stay at home even when he doesn't have a job and has no money cuz he just has to leave and be around people or be outside...connect with an outside world.
    Also i think ENFJ cuz they have more tendencies to become selfless then INFJs who are more self-preserving then ENFJs...even if ENFJs are preserving they are still giving in...staying cautious but they give their emotions out
    I tend to believe the information people give me about themselves. Confusion only sets in when they get involved with typology. Then it seems as if they don't know who they are anymore, sometimes.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #19
    Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I tend to believe the information people give me about themselves. Confusion only sets in when they get involved with typology. Then it seems as if they don't know who they are anymore, sometimes.

    it is true that one knows the best is he an introvert or an extrovert since no one can tell you which type you are and which cog functions suit you the best
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

  10. #20
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    But introverts tend to shun social contact. I say ENFJ.
    I think that's a bit of a generalised and stereotypical observation. Introverts dont 'shun' social contact, they simply prefer introspection and alone time for the purpose of recharging.

    This doesn't mean they cannot be social. The whole point of this idea of everyone having an auxiliary function to back up their dominant is to explain how everyone possesses a capacity for what is opposite to their norm.

    So an introvert will have a secondary extroverted function to give them the ability to express their internal musings and an extrovert will have a secondary introverted function so as to grant personal reflection and introspection.

    It is when this becomes too unbalanced that we find ourselves in conflict with each other.

    In any case both extroverts and introverts can possess similar traits, it is where they get their energy from that is important. Do you feel the need to spend large amounts of time alone to go over what you have taken in, or are you more energised by social interaction and being around others?

    This is why people often get confused on whether they are introverted or extroverted in nature because the lines can blur a little. It's about which one you lean more towards. For example INFJ's can often be quite outgoing and gregarious, this is because they possess Fe as a secondary.

    Fe can be very expressive and warm when compared with Fi which is inexpressive and intense. Even an INTP such as yourself have Fe as an inferior so amongst those you feel very comfortable with you might be outgoing yourself, of course I dont know you so im just speculating, it could easily be that you do not.

Similar Threads

  1. Type my friend...possible ENFJ?
    By Pseudo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 06:25 AM
  2. Help my type my boyfriend! :) EXTX
    By EndlessNameless in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 01:54 AM
  3. [Inst] What's my possible enneagram type/instinctual variant for a possible INTP?
    By louiesgonnadie in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 07:56 AM
  4. INTJ or ISTJ? Help me type my boyfriend?
    By Aibell in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:41 PM
  5. Help me type my boyfriend.
    By MafiaAngel180 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO