• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You know what I haven't done in a while?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Make another type me thread! :D

I'm bored, figured it be fun to make another one of these for shits-and-giggles. Please include full typing in following format:

JCF - Enneagram & Wing - Instinctual Variant - (Socionics Optional)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
TiNe (INTP) -- 5w6 9w1 4w5 -- unsure of variant -- LII (INTj) I'm guessing here

The bolded is my enneagram base type. 9w1 and 4w5 are types in my tritype.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
TiNe (INTP) -- 5w6 9w1 4w5 -- unsure of variant -- LII (INTj) I'm guessing here

The bolded is my enneagram base type. 9w1 and 4w5 are types in my tritype.

Very cool :yes:

However I meant type me! :D (Well you don't have to I suppose, the thread isn't really going anywhere, so maybe I'll have it become a 'post your full type here' kinda thread).

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I would type Savage as an ISFP and I base that strictly by the fact that that's what it says on the "MBTI:" line. To get further into it I would have to look at your sig(Its right on the above the post screen) OK, I would say maybe....7w6 sp/sxSEI? Really don't know what that means but I hope I was helpful :)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'll say... definitely an xxFP. Trust me, inferior/aspirational/puer/whatever Te shows. ;)

As for E-type, it's a tough one. It depends mostly, I guess, on which kinds of personal struggles or cognitive vices you have, which doesn't show that often here due to you posting more about your opinions than your private issues.

And I understand as much about Socionics as I do about herpetology. :p

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Making type me threads is fun, but generally you should remove your type from your info first. XD

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would type Savage as an ISFP and I base that strictly by the fact that that's what it says on the "MBTI:" line. To get further into it I would have to look at your sig(Its right on the above the post screen) OK, I would say maybe....7w6 sp/sxSEI? Really don't know what that means but I hope I was helpful :)

My god, you typed me prefectly, it's like you psychic! :D

I'll say... definitely an xxFP. Trust me, inferior/aspirational/puer/whatever Te shows. ;)

Yeah, the more I think about it, Te as the last function seems fairly evident (that and I don't think I'm Pe dominant).

As for E-type, it's a tough one. It depends mostly, I guess, on which kinds of personal struggles or cognitive vices you have, which doesn't show that often here due to you posting more about your opinions than your private issues.

Indeed true; at this point 7 or 6 seems legit, and I am rethinking 6w7 again.

And I understand as much about Socionics as I do about herpetology. :p

lol, don't worry I don't understand it that much myself :glasses:

Making type me threads is fun, but generally you should remove your type from your info first. XD

Do'h! :D