INFP; pretty certain. Hmm... you and your dad must have some interesting clashes at home.Ok i decided also to try thous 20 question to see if someone has smth to add on my type, enneagram, variant...
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
just inspecting really
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
What i want is to have enough to live of, to do what i love to do and to stay dedicated to things i love most and am interested in most, even if it's not my obligation. I usually spin my plans around the person i love (my romantic partner, i come across as romantic person). I yearn for never loosing my ability to daydream and have my own world. I yearn for close people and to follow what i believe in (cuz i can't really go against it).
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
There are some of my moods i like very much and enjoy them the most. The best i feel daydreaming and what increased my general mood is a significant person i care the most for.
I feel at my finest to have people also to share with my ideals and knowing people told me they appreciate me and accept me for who i am.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
criticism usually. i often kinda feel im not really the best at smth but on the other hand i can have good amount of self-confidence sometimes. Depends on my day really.
people looking down on me and betrayal makes me feel mad.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
i usually have a feeling for what is best to do and i like to consult with others as well to share opinions. But it spins around people first and then pro-cons but pro-cons don't have too much of an impact, if there is more cons and the person is important im looking at resolving cons cuz of the person.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I don't believe in complete control of the oucome so i don't care about it a lot. But having a feeling im being productive and doing well is what's important to me and outcome is a reward to me.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
This will sound strage - daydreaming really. Good daydream or laugh with a close friend.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
to theorize and to understand.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
well - im not really organized person. But if i wanna do smth i can come across as decisive and i put in an action to do things, then i can get organized. Depends of how much is the thing important to me i can be organized or not. But i can control myself if i want and care enough and go into organization.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
what makes sense.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
i do both actually - i like to be on a side keeping to myself but i am affected by the atmosphere sometimes, I know people can't always feel the most comfortable but i like to entertain when talking and do jokes...like to feel comfortable and make others feel that way around me.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
oh i create speech for the most trivial things lol
and one on one
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Nice words mean a lot to me and i tend to trust people and judge them according to their words. But if actions speak contrary it makes me mad and consider thous people or hypocritical or unaware of themselves.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I feel bad saying no often. I would probably be "i can do both" but i don't like to refuse someone just cuz i wanna stay home cuz that can wait and sometimes people can't wait. So i choose to go so i am not rude and i don't want them to think im disregarding them.
But if no one calls i feel really well staying and home and watching my favorite show. Maybe i would sometimes make up an excuse for people.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
jumpy and worried and i loose concentration. It drives me insane. Close friends can read it on me but my friends tell em that in front of others i don't know well i can control it really easily and my facial expression as well. Plus i don't like to share my worries with just about anybody. With friends i am mostly trying to do it cuz i feel it's a right thing to do that you know a lot about each other when close. But words often struggle not to get out of me.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Selfish and pushing me to open up when i can't. Two-faced and mean for no reason, inconsiderate.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I usually like psychology talk but not in a formal way. I like talking about general trait people have, discussing my personal preferences, interests. I enjoy conversation when people tolerate differences we have.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
Politics, what's happening currently in the world, real life is not my stronger side.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Depends on people. Close people consider my talkative and choleric, but ones who don't know me see me as withdrawn and phlegmatic. Close ones know im romantic - other people are shocked when they hear it.
Also i sometimes feel my close friends can percieve wrongly some things about me. When im not making comments on their story it's cuz i wanna listen more and don't understand i don't like things to be pushed or someone to push me. They see me as agreeable and that is true. As emotional if they know me really well.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I wanna spend the day with my interests and thoughts, talk to my boyfriend and go out tonight. But most of the day i would like to spend at home and in my head really and to have a nap and forget about worries. It's mostly about my inner peace on that day.