User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    Ixxx

Default Help type me please?

So, I've tested as just about everything. I've read about cognitive functions, I've introspected, but I still have no idea what type I am. I'm new, but if any of y'all have any ideas about my type from this post, please tell me.

I'm probably an introvert. I've been told that I'm quiet so many times that it has quit being annoying and become funny. I can be loud when I'm in a good mood around my close friends, but that doesn't happen much. But, I do need time to refresh after being around people. After being around people too much, I get pretty cranky. I hate hurting people, so I make sure to get plenty of alone time.

I'm not sure if I'm an intuitive or a sensor. I'm not the best at "living in the moment", but I do love having fun at theme parks and concerts and stuff like that. I do kind of relate to descriptions of Ne, because I tend to see connections and possibilities all over the place, and I can be really silly. But I've read that Se users also see possibilities everywhere, and i don't know the difference between the two! I also slightly relate to descriptions of Si and Ni, as I often sleep on problems and consider facts that I already know. I often tend to read a lot about problems, gathering a ton of facts before I made a decision. But I do tend to use the facts to find a new conclusion, Ne>Si maybe?

I'm probably a feeler. I guess that I'm well-developed, as I'm pretty logical, but I don't make decisions that I know will really hurt other people. I really, really hate hurting people. But I don't really know how to tell the difference between Fi and Fe. I tend to decide if something is wrong based on how much it hurts other people, but I can't tell if it's Fi telling me that it's wrong. But I don't go too far in that direction, as I don't try too hard to avoid hurting overly sensitive people. I'm not really politically correct or anything. I am generally nice, though.

So, for the stereotypes, I'm a perciever. I'm disorganized, I procrastinate, and I like to have all of the facts before I make a decision. but I know that the MBTI isn't about stereotypes, it's about the functions. But I'm confused about the functions!

So, if anything can get anything from this post other than the fact that I'm confused, please help me. Any good function descriptions would also be really, really appreciated, too. Thanks in advance!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Just on a vibe, I'd check out ISFP.

(also, me. There, I typed it!)
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Your avoidance of hurting people points to Fe. Fi would be much more into yourself, doing what's important to make you fulfilled - still emotional, but less regard for others.

Assuming you're IxxP, having Fe as one of your main 4 functions would require you to be IxTP (Fe can't be 1st or 2nd without you being a J. It can't be 3rd without you being an extrovert. So it must be 4th, and Fe 4th ==> Ti 1st). But I'm hesitant to peg you as ISTP or INTP. I think you'd be much more sure of your type if this were the case.

So I'm going to go against the evidence and say it's actually Fi at play. You're I, so Fi would be your 1st function. You strike me as having Ne for your 2nd function rather than Se. I find that Se tends to be very apparent, whereas Ne can be harder to identify. Therefore the lack of convincing evidence points toward Ne! We arrive at Fi > Ne > Si > Te, which makes you an INFP.

Thoughts?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

INFP?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by nananabatman View Post
    So, I've tested as just about everything. I've read about cognitive functions, I've introspected, but I still have no idea what type I am. I'm new, but if any of y'all have any ideas about my type from this post, please tell me.

I'm probably an introvert. I've been told that I'm quiet so many times that it has quit being annoying and become funny. I can be loud when I'm in a good mood around my close friends, but that doesn't happen much. But, I do need time to refresh after being around people. After being around people too much, I get pretty cranky. I hate hurting people, so I make sure to get plenty of alone time.

I'm not sure if I'm an intuitive or a sensor. I'm not the best at "living in the moment", but I do love having fun at theme parks and concerts and stuff like that. I do kind of relate to descriptions of Ne, because I tend to see connections and possibilities all over the place, and I can be really silly. But I've read that Se users also see possibilities everywhere, and i don't know the difference between the two! I also slightly relate to descriptions of Si and Ni, as I often sleep on problems and consider facts that I already know. I often tend to read a lot about problems, gathering a ton of facts before I made a decision. But I do tend to use the facts to find a new conclusion, Ne>Si maybe?

I'm probably a feeler. I guess that I'm well-developed, as I'm pretty logical, but I don't make decisions that I know will really hurt other people. I really, really hate hurting people. But I don't really know how to tell the difference between Fi and Fe. I tend to decide if something is wrong based on how much it hurts other people, but I can't tell if it's Fi telling me that it's wrong. But I don't go too far in that direction, as I don't try too hard to avoid hurting overly sensitive people. I'm not really politically correct or anything. I am generally nice, though.

So, for the stereotypes, I'm a perciever. I'm disorganized, I procrastinate, and I like to have all of the facts before I make a decision. but I know that the MBTI isn't about stereotypes, it's about the functions. But I'm confused about the functions!

So, if anything can get anything from this post other than the fact that I'm confused, please help me. Any good function descriptions would also be really, really appreciated, too. Thanks in advance!
    My guess? You strike me as ENFJ: Fe-Ni-Se-Ti (closest in my opinion your cognitive functions and most likeliest type).

MBTI
    Ixxx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Just on a vibe, I'd check out ISFP.

(also, me. There, I typed it!)
    Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    INFP?
    Quote Originally Posted by plastic View Post
    Your avoidance of hurting people points to Fe. Fi would be much more into yourself, doing what's important to make you fulfilled - still emotional, but less regard for others.

Assuming you're IxxP, having Fe as one of your main 4 functions would require you to be IxTP (Fe can't be 1st or 2nd without you being a J. It can't be 3rd without you being an extrovert. So it must be 4th, and Fe 4th ==> Ti 1st). But I'm hesitant to peg you as ISTP or INTP. I think you'd be much more sure of your type if this were the case.

So I'm going to go against the evidence and say it's actually Fi at play. You're I, so Fi would be your 1st function. You strike me as having Ne for your 2nd function rather than Se. I find that Se tends to be very apparent, whereas Ne can be harder to identify. Therefore the lack of convincing evidence points toward Ne! We arrive at Fi > Ne > Si > Te, which makes you an INFP.

Thoughts?
    Hmm. How can one tell the difference between infp and isfp? I can be pretty practical, when I need to be, but my brain is usually somewhere else. I've noticed that they both have a different kind of feel to them, but I can't really tell if I'm either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuko Souma View Post
    My guess? You strike me as ENFJ: Fe-Ni-Se-Ti (closest in my opinion your cognitive functions and most likeliest type).
    Interesting. Can enfjs come across as being really introverted? I've heard them called "the introvert of the extraverts", but I don't know how far that goes. I'm pretty introverted.

I wish that I could give y'all more to go on, but I don't have too much time to be on here. I'm about to finally graduate high school, and I'm so busy! But I appreciate the input.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LIE

Hmm. How can one tell the difference between infp and isfp? I can be pretty practical, when I need to be, but my brain is usually somewhere else. I've noticed that they both have a different kind of feel to them, but I can't really tell if I'm either one of them.

Interesting. Can enfjs come across as being really introverted? I've heard them called "the introvert of the extraverts", but I don't know how far that goes. I'm pretty introverted.

I wish that I could give y'all more to go on, but I don't have too much time to be on here. I'm about to finally graduate high school, and I'm so busy! But I appreciate the input.
    Yes, I think if they have a fairly developed Ni (their secondary function) they can give off that "introverted feeling" to some. Its my own personal theory though that I get based off of the description of Ni and that its a function that the ENFJ use quite a bit according to the theory.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    Ixxx

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    According to that, I'm probably an IxFP. I'm not really sure if I'm N or S, though. My thoughts about the cup go about like this. "Gee, it's a styrofoam cup. You put coke in it. I want some coke. But I'm on a diet. So, no coke. I could break the diet...but I shouldn't. I'll get some water or orange juice instead." It's pretty literal, but I'm still seeing possibilities. But, they are sensory possibilities. But intuition could be what stops me from breaking my diet and feeling bad in the future. Bleh, I'm not sure. Any opinions?

According to that, I'm probably an IxFP. I'm not really sure if I'm N or S, though. My thoughts about the cup go about like this. "Gee, it's a styrofoam cup. You put coke in it. I want some coke. But I'm on a diet. So, no coke. I could break the diet...but I shouldn't. I'll get some water or orange juice instead." It's pretty literal, but I'm still seeing possibilities. But, they are sensory possibilities. But intuition could be what stops me from breaking my diet and feeling bad in the future. Bleh, I'm not sure. Any opinions?
    Seems to follow the N association pattern.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.