User Tag List

First 12

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Actually im sticking to INFJ after careful thought, it was my original assessment once id read and understood the cognitive functions.

Fe is very present as my Aux, no doubt about that and Ni has permeated my entire life.

Besides I originally had a flash of understanding which revealed this to me, but I had started to question it a little lately, not based on my actions more that I was curious about what others thought.

Riva

Your type is the most confusing I have come across in correctly typing. This probably is due to you being an enneagram 6w7; which makes introverts look extroverted and vise versa. I'm certain that you do indeed use Fe. It doesn't mean that you use it in the primary or secondary. It probably could even be the tertiary or even inferior. But it is sooo confusing all thanks to your enneagram type.

I mentioned all that because you have typed yourself as an ESFJ. I'm not sure you meant that as a joke or not.

One thing is for sure, you are one of the most funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of coming across.

Dammit Riva!

This thread is old and mankey, but you just had to wake the beast! Although then again im furthering it .
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Your type is the most confusing I have come across in correctly typing. This probably is due to you being an enneagram 6w7; which makes introverts look extroverted and vise versa. I'm certain that you do indeed use Fe. It doesn't mean that you use it in the primary or secondary. It probably could even be the tertiary or even inferior. But it is sooo confusing all thanks to your enneagram type.
    I mentioned all that because you have typed yourself as an ESFJ. I'm not sure you meant that as a joke or not.
    One thing is for sure, you are one of the most funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of coming across.
    he is clearly ENTP. it's sooo obvious
    @AffirmitiveAnxiety
    you're an obvious ENTP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    he is clearly ENTP. it's sooo obvious
    you're an obvious ENTP
    No he is not an ENTP.

This I (and you would too) know after conversing with him on vent.

But I must say, he is one of the funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to.

6w7 yes! But he is NOT an ENTP.

This is why I don't believe typing people based on their post or videos is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

This is why I don't believe typing people based on their post or videos is a good idea.
    Im somewhat with you there, although videos can be good to get an impression of someone's body idiosyncracies. But yeah overall real interaction in real time seems to be the best. Whether online or not.

Have you seen this thread on Perc?

We could start something similar here: http://personalitycafe.com/myers-bri...on-videos.html

That's if people wanted to, which im not sure of.

Oh yeah as a type update im now on ENxP and in fairness I think ENFP is most likely if only because popular opinion is im an F because im not...oh I dont know 'edgy' enough? Or perhaps not logical enough?

ps: At least that Perc thread is better than this abomination: http://personalitycafe.com/myers-bri...ity-types.html

Biggest load of shit....ever! It actually annoys me, which I imagine a T type wouldn't be annoyed by merely critical of it, one more point for F. The topic maker is a big ole tard who think's she can see 'AURA's' OOOOO MAGIC!!

It's not good when people delude themselves like that, she's going to wake up one day, start to believe her special 'aura's' are full of shit and it's going to fuck her up. It's like covering your stairs in ice and trying to climb them wearing rollerskates....its a disaster just waiting to happen.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.