Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanGirl View Post
    I generally tell people I'm both INFP and ENFP because I've been known to draw energy from both extroverted and introverted activities. But I'd rather be an ENFP. They seem like more fun!! Of course I'm pretty sure INFPs are awesome when they're out of their shell. And I'm pretty good at getting them out of that shell as my 2 best friends are an INFP and an INFJ. And I did some researched, you pegged me perfectly as 7w6. Though I'm a bit more focused than most Sevens, I'm extremely good at what I enjoy but don't pick up new skills fast. And yes, of course you can join me!! My fantasy land is all inclusive!!
    It's a common agreement among all on the type forums that ENFP's tend to be the most introvert extroverts Of course I usually see the split between introversion and extroversion under the Jung Cognitive Functions not as a literal introvert/extrovert split but rather a inner-focused/outer-focused dichotomy; that an introvert function is simply one of subjectivity in ones own psyche (internal) and that an extrovert function is simply one of objectivity in the outer world (external); under that definition, the commonly understood convention of introvert/extrovert doesn't necessarily apply. But from what you posted, Ne was all over the place (and Si seemed underdeveloped)

Also, yaaaaay! *dances around fantasy land*

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I'm starting to think some NFPs are both INFPs and ENFPs. Not all, of course, but I've met one or two who are right in the middle...
    The middle isnt about the degree of extraversion, but about function order, which makes it impossible to be truly in the middle, but just so close that you cant determine which side you are without much knowledge about typology and self. Some people might have so well developed aux that it seems almost as if it was dominant at times, but its just that one dominates, but its not just obvious which one is it. In those cases its good to look at tert/inferior functions and maybe look at what the person was like bit younger.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    It's a common agreement among all on the type forums that ENFP's tend to be the most introvert extroverts Of course I usually see the split between introversion and extroversion under the Jung Cognitive Functions not as a literal introvert/extrovert split but rather a inner-focused/outer-focused dichotomy; that an introvert function is simply one of subjectivity in ones own psyche (internal) and that an extrovert function is simply one of objectivity in the outer world (external); under that definition, the commonly understood convention of introvert/extrovert doesn't necessarily apply. But from what you posted, Ne was all over the place (and Si seemed underdeveloped)

Also, yaaaaay! *dances around fantasy land*
    Oh now you've piqued my curiosity. Where do you see Ne and underdeveloped Si?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh now you've piqued my curiosity. Where do you see Ne and underdeveloped Si?
    I shall go through your op list and specify:

-I am a very nostalgic person. I remember childhood very vividly and could watch Disney movies all day. Si?
    Actually, this seems like fairly good Si

-When I'm in an argument, I often look up facts to back up my side of the story. Even the smallest detail that could be bent to my argument will be used, even if I sort of know I'm wrong.
    Tertiary Te; research like a boss for an argument, even if you may not be 100% right.

-I get bored when I'm by myself. That's what made me think I'm an extrovert. While I like my alone time, I prefer to always have something to read or do with my hands or sing... anything that can entertain me, really. I love talking to new people but I hate groups because I never get to say anything and I'm socially awkward. I always feel energized after a good discussion! I'm like a puppy, I get destructive when left alone too long, I start to wallow in Fi and blame myself for things gone wrong.
    Holy crap Ne. Strong desire for curiosity and desire to embrace some sort of mental stimulation.

-I'm always kicking myself for stupid things I did as long as 17 years ago!! I regret it or am embarrassed by it or wonder if the person who was there still remembers (and hope they don't). I'm pretty sure this is negative Si.
    Seems like either tertiary or inferior Si.

-When stressed or angry, I get harsh and critical.
    Seems like tert Te.

-I get most stressed when dealing with detail oriented tasks or angry people or bland and boring facts.
    NFP; dislike of Te+Si mean people.

-I wouldn't be brave enough to do something completely wild and ridiculous on my own but I have no problem with insanity when I'm around friends. I always say that if I can get 1 or 2 friends to do whatever I'm considering with me, I'll do it.
    Seems like Ne dom, although could be Se dom; indication of some sort of Pe function.

-I hate being practical. It's boring. I also hate being bored. I hate being bored more than I hate being angry or sad.
    Ne > Fi > Si

-I'm not really a thrill seeker but I thirst for adventure. I want to travel the world and learn all about it!!
    Ne

-I love performing and showing my work to other people!! I always need people to tell me what I'm doing is good to feel proud of it!! I make lots of films and I am my own harshest critic. But I get this feeling of accomplishment when someone tells me what I did is good.
    Uhhhhh seems like Ne I guess; showing your ideas and stuff to other for feedback.

-I tend to remember things as being worse than they actually are.
    Inferior Si.

-I find it hard to articulate things but I can write things a lot better.
    Fi? Not sue.

-I need to talk to myself constantly to stay on track. I even say what I'm typing to myself while I'm typing it.
    lol sound like Ne to me.

-I learn best my listening and visualizing things but not so much by internalizing and thinking about it. If I did that, I would forget it in an instant.
    Some sort of N function without Ti?

-I'm not extremely smart but I'm very good at things most people aren't, like film editing or acting.
    . . . . . Se?

[/QUOTE]-I always have my own personal style. Take here for example. I like to type in purple and Comic Sans. Why? Because it makes me feel good![/QUOTE]

Desire for novel and personal way of doing things; Ne + Fi.

And as for the INFP and ENFP facts:

"They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it." Yeah, I find impersonal judgement to be annoying and sometimes even offensive BUT I can appreciate it when it's applied right and takes feelings into account, like when compromising.
    This is an indication of decent Te use; tertiary level.

And everything listed in the ENFP section confirmed Ne dom/ENFP.

Hope that helps

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

Savage Idealist, you're amazing!! Thank you so much, that clears up a lot. I think my functions are Ne>Fi>Si>Te. I guess that still makes me an ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

It's not about function order, beyond the first two. The others are basically reflections of the first two, which compensate for the preference. If you're dom. Ne, then Si is assumed to be inferior. Aux Fi is not as differentiated as Ne, so then tertiary Te is not going to be as suppressed as Si.

I don't know how old you are, but if in 30's or later, you might simply be becoming more conscious of your inferior. Si in a tertiary or inferior position is going to be very nostalgic. (Where in a dom or aux position, it will be more serious about "factual" knowledge; hence the typical SJ "Guardian" profile). So for INP's, Si nostalgia will be more pronounced, but in an ENP for whom the inferior is developing, it will also manifest that way.

In Linda Berens' description of inferior Si (Understanding Yourself And Others):

"While they may not want to participate in traditions or other customary activities for the sameness of them, they often have a sense of nostalgia for how things were before, often with romantic notions. Similarly, they often desire some future life that is set, with conventional trappings, yet are drawn to novelty.
    They can have a rich memory for detail—not noticing the details in the moment but being able to recall them later with specificity that surprises others.
    Their recollections can seem incredibly real and convincing, even when highly inaccurate or fanciful."
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Savage Idealist, you're amazing!!
    Aw, thanks

Thank you so much, that clears up a lot. I think my functions are Ne>Fi>Si>Te. I guess that still makes me an ENFP.
    You're welcome

And yes, that function order does mean that you are definitely ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

But that means my opposite is definitely an ESTJ still!!! I figured as much, my dad's an ISTJ and my granddad's an ESTJ and I can't really hold a conversation with my granddad but my dad and I have a lot in common.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    It's a common agreement among all on the type forums that ENFP's tend to be the most introvert extroverts
    And ISTJ tends to be the most extraverted introvert. They are also more sociable than the ESTJ for whom work comes before socializing.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

But that means my opposite is definitely an ESTJ still!!! I figured as much, my dad's an ISTJ and my granddad's an ESTJ and I can't really hold a conversation with my granddad but my dad and I have a lot in common.
    That certainly is possible although it may not be so much their respective types, just that your dad is the better conversationist

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    And ISTJ tends to be the most extraverted introvert. They are also more sociable than the ESTJ for whom work comes before socializing.
    Agreed.