Hi, there... I've been studying typology for several years, studied (almost) everything, read the entire Carl Jung's book, and I still can't find out my own type although I'm really accurate typing people! Ironic, isn't it?
So, I'll try to organize some points of my personality, and ask for some help, because it's being really hard for me. Tests keep "saying" I'm all kinds of idealist... And I think that my functions are pretty balanced, what may confuse the view of my whole personality.
- I had a very introspective childhood, and normally appeared more mature compared for people of my age (it still remains);
- People normally see me as an introvert, but unlike most introverts, I'm not shy;
- I have a considerable self-confidence;
- People normally describe me as a temperamental person, with a very strong personality;
- I'm very stubborn, sometimes it's unbearable;
- I love helping people in many ways as I can. People see me as a counsellor since I was relatively young;
- I have a strange sense of humour, people normally like it, but I see that people with N preferences enjoy it better;
- I adopt more of a directing interaction style;
- Several times people put me in a leadership role, although I don't really seek it, they say I'm good being a leader (who knows?);
- I'm good in debates, and normally adopt a lawyer-like speech, but I find it easier when I have strong opinions about the topic I'm discussing;
- I'm strong opinionated;
- People consider me very righteous;
- I'm not the most organized person... but I'm more organized than, for example, my ENFJ boyfriend;
- I love to acquire knowledge about different cultures of the world... I wish I could travel to see everything I can "live";
- I never was the troublemaker kind of person... and I always held very good relations with my family (mostly SJ's) and would never disappoint them;
- I love studying theories, mostly about psychology/ humanities. I love to understand better the human nature. This way I can help people more effectively;
- I'm studying Literature in college.
- My hobbies include reading, writing, music, psychology, history, mythology and I have a fascination about Jung, symbology, religion/ spirituality, and whatever I find mysterious or intriguing;
- I'm terrible at physical activities, and suffer from a lack of coordination (I would love to dance but I just can't);
- I'm very romantic;
And as an additional detail, I would like to show the types of people I know and get along well:
- Family: ALL SJ's ISFJ, ESFJ mostly.
- Boyfriend and friends: bf: ENFJ (very look a like, but he's a lot more sociable) /friends: ENFP (very wild and crazy some years ago, now maturing, calls me her "conciousness"), INTP, INFP, ENFJ...
So this is it, any hint would be helpful! Questions are welcome to clarify anything.
Thank you, guys!