1) Pick 5 words or short phrases (or as many as you want, but no less than 5) to describe yourself, and explain.
2) Now pick the direct opposite of those and explain how you could be the opposite, and what could be good about it.
3) What are your interests? Why?
4) What do you want out of life?
5) What can you not do, because it might jeopardize your survival?
6) What do you like in other people? Why?
7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
8) What would your ideal partner be like?
9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them?
10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?
11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?
20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.
21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked?
23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?
24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?